ADVERTISEMENT

ZaQuandre White - Thank you and Only the best for you

rgamecock1

Apr 19, 2003
Z White I want to thank you for coming to the University of South Carolina to play your last two years of football. I know you started at Florida State and you wanted to become a running back. For whatever

reason things did not work out for you at FSU. Then you went to a J.C. to where we recruited you as a running back. This year things worked out for you and you got to show your skills at running back and why

you insisted on being a running back. I will never forget the games you had against Florida and Auburn. Those games were classics and myself I will always remember those games. You really stood out as an

elite running back in those games. I wish you only the best moving forward in your career and I hope some NFL team gives you the chance to show your skills like Shane Beamer and his staff did this past year.

"Once a Gamecock, always a Gamecock"

In this rare case, I wouldn’t blame him for sitting out the bowl game. Even though he was far and away our best back and best offensive player all season, he saw little action until late in the season.

Reactions: chief2791
Another one of my favorite players. That kid played every snap like it was his last, just a baller. Those are the guys that HAVE to be on the field. Almost criminal that he disappeared from the RB rotation during the middle portion of our schedule. I appreciate Z White's time here, wish him the best at the next level, and thank him for being a Gamecock.

Honestly, it's hard not to pull for that man. He's quickly become one of my favorite Gamecocks. Dude leaves it all on the field and runs with a mean streak while doing things right off the field. Have been hoping that he would have another year because of COVID rules!

Reactions: chief2791
Him having limited game footage. Smartest move would be to pull out, and focus on preparing for the combine. Athletes Performance or Bommartio Performance are the best at preparing for the combine, I hope he goes to one of the two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT