ADVERTISEMENT

Zero. None. Zilch.

cockroche

Sep 21, 2003
0 points. I've defended Notice in the past because I thought he was a good player who sometimes struggled with confidence in his shot. Now I realize that there's more to it than that. He goes out of his way to NOT look for his shot unless it's a wide open three. He's played scared for half the year, and it's killing us. I say sit him and start Felder. Felder has some moxie. I'd sit Gravett as well.

Pitiful, senior starter scores 0 points in this game. Out of 31 games he didn't show up in about 20 of them.

Felder is not much better...options are very sparse.
Felder has played better than Notice for the most part over these last few weeks. At least Felder looks for his shot.

Stat line today:
Notice: 0-2 (2 f'n shots?) 0 points
Felder: 4-7; 10 points.

WTF Notice?

This is the high-water mark. We'll really suck next year and will require five more years to reach mere semi-suckage to perhaps back into the Dance again.

This is the high-water mark. We'll really suck next year and will require five more years to reach mere semi-suckage to perhaps back into the Dance again.

Wow. Is this really true? I thought Martin was building a successful program. Making the tourney and winning ONE game seems to me like it would help recruiting. I don't follow basketball recruiting at all. Has Martin done THAT BAD of a job in recruiting? If so....what's the point? Why is he still our coach then? These are honest questions btw......I truly don't know. Someone explain it to me please.

Wow. Is this really true? I thought Martin was building a successful program. Making the tourney and winning ONE game seems to me like it would help recruiting. I don't follow basketball recruiting at all. Has Martin done THAT BAD of a job in recruiting? If so....what's the point? Why is he still our coach then? These are honest questions btw......I truly don't know. Someone explain it to me please.
We're losing the bell cow and what we return is mainly of the "project" variety. Of course, we'll be losing a particular senior who was AWOL more than half the time anyway. However, I don't see any reason to expect improvement and consider regression as a real possibility.

He is still our coach because his record in the SEC has improved every year. Five years ago we finished last in last place, this year we finished fourth. Why would you make a change when the team shows constant improvement? As ugly as it has been for the past few weeks, we are about to make the NCAA's for the first time David Beasley was Governor...

Reactions: viennacocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT