ADVERTISEMENT

ZION in the HOUSE

That's about what it's going to take because the team doesn't look that good.

giphy.gif

Let's show him how loud we can get.

He would be as good a get as Zamir White in football. Both would put us in national championship contention.

And I dont normally say crap like that.

We are talking the best 2 recruits in basketball and football to ever come here....instant legends.

to be honest....both should come here....the legendary status, education, support, and future after athletics in a no brainer. Duke and UK can't remember their players anymore. For Zamir, he would walk in to an explosive passing game with a QB who has med school type grades and is dead set to pass for 300 yards a game for the next 2 years. He would have no pressure and could ease into the best player on the field...which he will be wherever he goes. Plus he would be just a couple hours from home.

But, money or prestige is always the bait. We have the staff in all sports and the exposure to get great players to the next level as well as anyone. Its just hard to make believers out of people at times.

tell me this.....felder or 7th woods....who looks better?

He would be as good a get as Zamir White in football. Both would put us in national championship contention.

We are talking the best 2 recruits in basketball and football to ever come here....instant legends.

to be honest....both should come here....the legendary status, education, support, and future after athletics in a no brainer. Duke and UK can't remember their players anymore. For Zamir, he would walk in to an explosive passing game with a QB who has med school type grades and is dead set to pass for 300 yards a game for the next 2 years. He would have no pressure and could ease into the best player on the field...which he will be wherever he goes. Plus he would be just a couple hours from home.

But, money or prestige is always the bait. We have the staff in all sports and the exposure to get great players to the next level as well as anyone. Its just hard to make believers out of people at times.

Somebody needs to put a call into Zamir and remind him that once upon a time Carolina signed the greatest recruit in the history of college football. And that dude went #1 and had a nine figure bank account before he stepped on an NFL field.

Somebody needs to put a call into Zamir and remind him that once upon a time Carolina signed the greatest recruit in the history of college football. And that dude went #1 and had a nine figure bank account before he stepped on an NFL field.
I live in Spartanburg everything I have heard is Duke on Zion. Taters say White is a Lock for them.

I live in Spartanburg everything I have heard is Duke on Zion. Taters say White is a Lock for them.
Taters say every 5 star player in the country is a "lock for them" and every quarterback they have ever had has been a preseason heisman winner. Their opinions are worthless.
Zion may very well be headed to Durham. But until he signs on the dotted line, I say we continue to show him that we want him here.

i would say offer a brief case full of cash..But we don't have that kind of relationship with the family

Unfortunately odds on both White and Williamson not in our favor

Felder gets more PT. Woods would have gotten more here. There he is not one of better guards on team. Feel like it was a mistake for him not to come here. His choice though. Sometimes these kids feel they are too big time to play for local teams.

Someone said on another site that his aunt said we are on his list...but LOW on the list.

bama is now a player for white....his family was at their semifinal game....and they are hard working but no way they could afford that trip.

we are playing bagman game now. spurrier did not. clemson was the best at it in florida...but they dont have to play it as much as they used to. brad scott was the key...he learned from one of the best. and bama created it decades ago so dabo was damn good as well. got to tip your hat to them...they are good at it. scholarship number rules were put in place because bama paid players to come there just to keep them from playing against them.

ray tanner wont be ad much longer...he does not play the game that way. if we ever want to compete for a title in basketball or football, we have to level the playing field and do what others are doing.

I don't keep up with recruiting but Coach K will be 70 in about 10 days and has now had 2 major back surgeries.

Is there anyway he coaches for another few years?

Williamson will be a 1 year guy anyway I am sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT