ADVERTISEMENT

Zion, Silva, Bowen...et al on same team would be phenomenal. Another Final Four would

Nothing logically makes sense about Zion going to Clemson. They have less tradition than we do and worse facilities. Their fans couldn’t care less about basketball and they’ve never been to a Final Four. Frank is a much better coach and we have better talent coming in.

Just reeks of something nefarious.

AAHHH, OOOHH, another final four, another sweet summer after Football.......
giphy.gif

Reactions: CMac3428
Nothing is certain. I thought BJ Melvin and Larry would make a run.

Sometimes Coppin State happens. Get your point though. We would be pretty good and capable of a tourney run

We're already capable of a tourney run. Nobody thought we had anything last year either. Bubble team... got in because they felt bad for leaving us out the year before...

We just beat Georgia and Kentucky. We're getting better as the season goes on, just like last year. Do I think we go undefeated the rest of the way? No. we have a lot of young players and we'll probably have a bad game here and there, but I don't think there's a game out there that we can't win.

I'm looking forward to the rest of our games. These guys play hard and are fun to watch!

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

This could be the best Carolina lineup since Kevin Garnett and Jermaine O'Neal!

We're already capable of a tourney run. Nobody thought we had anything last year either. Bubble team... got in because they felt bad for leaving us out the year before...

We just beat Georgia and Kentucky. We're getting better as the season goes on, just like last year. Do I think we go undefeated the rest of the way? No. we have a lot of young players and we'll probably have a bad game here and there, but I don't think there's a game out there that we can't win.

I'm looking forward to the rest of our games. These guys play hard and are fun to watch!

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

Thornwell was clutch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT