ADVERTISEMENT

Zion to decide on the 20th...twitter.

We are a long shot, but who knows

No way we a long shot. He is coming here. He said he was going to shock the world Out of the schools listed it would only shock the world if he picked us. Wooo hooooo. Welcome Zion

Needs to go to Duke. Practice and play against the best for 1 year. Unless he’s not a worker. Then go to USC or CU and be bmoc for year, skate through one year then go pro. Under this scenario we may have a good chance. Kinda like tater football players going to Pickens to play in the midget conference for 3-4 years.

Midget conference, always in position for CFP, actually win a national championship and now may get #1 basketball player....you may need to revisit your post. Just saying, not too bad.

Does any knowledgeable basketball fan anywhere really think that an Indiana schooled basketball coach (read passing game motion offense, or just think of the great Bobby Knight) is going to change everything he knows and does for just one year to accommodate a free-wheeling, run and dunk phenom who is used to doing his own thing? Conversely, why would a potential NBA first-rounder spend one year learning an intricate offensive and defensive system, along with seriously reduced scoring opportunities, to lose millions of dollars? He may indeed go to Clemson, but I'm sure I couldn't begin to guess his, or Brownell's, reasoning behind that option. I'd bet logically on Kentucky!

How much does it really matter, even if he comes here. It will only be for one year and with programs like ours and Clemson, a one year guy is bad for the overall program. Kind of like Ben Simmons at LSU. He basically gave half effort knowing the NBA was calling for the next year. he will also probably stop going to class in mid January and just finish out his one year of college that he HAS to go to.

Needs to go to Duke. Practice and play against the best for 1 year. Unless he’s not a worker. Then go to USC or CU and be bmoc for year, skate through one year then go pro. Under this scenario we may have a good chance. Kinda like tater football players going to Pickens to play in the midget conference for 3-4 years.
Kentucky's much better at that. Look at how many stars Kentucky has in the NBA vs. how many Duke does. It's not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT