ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson will be in Columbia this weekend.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
I would like to say turn on the charm coach Martin. But , that's not coach Martin...lol

He is only playing 1 year, seems like the pitch should just stay home and be a legend forever.

If he ever wants to finish his degree later, for pride and knowledge purposes why not do it in his home state with the school he started at.

Martin is a final 4 coach, we have players around him that are winners with NCAA tourney exp.

Now that we know Adidas cant pay him, maybe our odds ticked up a percent or 2? Still low.

Last edited:
Damn it would be a fun year with him on the squad. I know some one-and-done’s don’t make a huge impact on their team’s long-term relevance (Ben Simmons for example), but with a Final Four run and the exposure we’d get from having him... could elevate our reputation pretty significantly

I would like to say turn on the charm coach Martin. But , that's not coach Martin...lol
I would have Aja Wilson talk with him about the impact and rewards of his coming to play at South Carolina. She could be our best recruiter in this case.

Reactions: okccock
Kentucky sports radio continues to report that they think he's Kentucky bound, & that nothing has occurred to make them think different during or after his visit. Hope they are wrong.

I would have Aja Wilson talk with him about the impact and rewards of his coming to play at South Carolina. She could be our best recruiter in this case.
When he was at the football game earlier this season when Sin And PJ were there they were all with him in the stands. Taking selfies and fans taking pics with them. Aja was sitting with him. I think they were all pulling out all the stops trying to sway him.

He would be just another player at Kentucky or he can be a one year legend with us.
I've seen the offensive highlights, & they are awesome. I know nothing about his defensive game or work ethic. Does anyone familiar with him know if he would buy into the effort required on that end of the floor to play for Martin? Not saying we would turn him down or that I don't want him. Just curious.

Kentucky sports radio continues to report that they think he's Kentucky bound, & that nothing has occurred to make them think different during or after his visit. Hope they are wrong.

Supposedly he has said he will shock the world on sign day. Going to Kentucky wouldn’t be a shock. Keep hearing too much talk about him from tater outlets. I think taters done bought him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT