ADVERTISEMENT

2 Pit Bulls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverspur02

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Jan 26, 2006
Lexington, S.C.
came into our neighborhood today. My neighbor and I had to do a lot of yelling and shooing to get them away from his garage where he has 2 cats. Finally got his door down. The two dogs then just meandered around until they saw a squirrel crossing the road to my neighbors yard. Took off after it but Pit bulls don't climb trees.
They then came back to my front yard and suddenly they saw Bart, my other neighbors cat that hangs around at my house all day. They took off after it and caught it between the two houses. First neighbor and I kicked and beat at the Pits while both were savagely attacking Bart. Finally got them away but they kept trying to attack. Neighbor's daughter finally brought his gun out and he shot near the dogs into the ground trying to just scare them away. They finally ran off.

Picked up Bart and carried him to his owner. She was distraught at how bad he had been injured. She and another neighbor took him to emergency vet.

The Pit Bull - one white female and one grayish black male - in the Carriage Hill Plantation area. If these are your dogs, you need to pen them up. We shot to scare them off.

If Bart dies. they won't leave my yard the next visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News