ADVERTISEMENT

4* RB #2 Player in SC for 2025 Commits to Clemson

Sep 19, 2017
That gives them the top 2 players in the state for 2025. Did Beamer give them permission to start taking the top instate talent now?

Did not follow this recruitment at all. Bur thus comment makes me ask why?

We need RB's, he's in state, highly rated.

Did we assume he was a Clemson lock and not even try?

It looks like they had a visit with Logan and determined he wasn't interested in coming to USC. His schools of interest were Clemson, UF, Michigan, UT, and UNC. Happens all the time.

If he would have picked USC. This board would have blasted him to hell and back. At least y’all not picking on the kid. That’s plus.

• Haha
Reactions: VHFAN4EVER
If there was no downside, why not offer every 4 and 5-star recruit in the country a scholarship?

Yep. Plus, you run the risk of pissing off another commit/recruit that we actually have a shot at getting. Recruiting isn't some kind of "throw your name in the hat" process. These top recruits know they can go just about anywhere they want. Coaches gauge their interest in a school and focus their time/money/attention on targets they have a realistic shot at. Always been that way. Never been a mass marketing campaign.

If he would have picked USC. This board would have blasted him to hell and back. At least y’all not picking on the kid. That’s plus.

lol it’s crazy how the pumpers have to create a false reality to argue anything.

Most people would have been pumped to get him.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Nobody is creating any "false reality". The kid said he was waiting on an offer from Clemturd. And as soon as he got it, he committed. Move on. Not like a commitment 2 years out means anything anyway.

lol it’s crazy how the pumpers have to create a false reality to argue anything.

Most people would have been pumped to get him.
Guess it's all how you look at it. This recruiting class is shaping up to be one of our better ones and then there's this thread dedicated to a player who decided to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Guess it's all how you look at it. This recruiting class is shaping up to be one of our better ones and then there's this thread dedicated to a player who decided to go elsewhere.

My friend, I certainly do not mean this as an attack, in any shape or form. I just don't understand so, seriously, I'm just asking.

Where do you get the idea that this recruiting class is shaping up to be one of our better ones? Please remember that ALL, 100% of the Hype you read is written by folks who get paid to spread Bullshit . Obviously, I must be missing something. I read most of the same crapola you do and right now, with who we are recruiting, I would be willing to wager Beamer has more losing seasons than winning for the rest of his time here.

Hope is one thing, Faith is another and Bullshit appears to be the product for sale. Set me straight, with facts. I've got a thick skin and you have a right to your opinion ... as long as it's not based on prayers and wishes and fantasy.

LOL!!! It just dawned on me .... HOPE = Florida, LSU, Auburn & Tennessee; FAITH = Bama, Jawja, Michigan, Ohio State; Bullshit = The University of South Carolina.

Last edited:

The recruiting class started out with being one of our best era. But we haven't seen any real progress since our season started. This kid is part of the 2025 class and really speaks to the fact that our recruiting momentum is dead.

The recruiting class started out with being one of our best era. But we haven't seen any real progress since our season started. This kid is part of the 2025 class and really speaks to the fact that our recruiting momentum is dead.

Recruiting is the NEW DEAD HORSE. So you got 'em .... so what?, for how long? 1 yr, 2 yrs??? You bought the whore. How long does your $$$ last?

Have you looked at OUR PORTAL attrition rate???

We're looking at 2 star QB's turned DB???

As I have posted before ...... even if we get useable replacements .... where's the 2nd team??? ..... Where are THEIR REPLACEMENTS???

OH! I SEE!!! IT"S INJURIES!!!! .... 9 Months before the next season starts!!! ...... but wait till next year!!!

Henderson’s uncle played for y’all. Looks like he has elite acceleration. His junior stats is really impressive.

It’s because Clemson runs this state!
I want to extend congratulations on your first post after signing up 19 years ago.

giphy.gif

Ridiculous. One kid committing to Clemson doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Maybe he'll be better than our 5* RB that was replaced (and out performed) by a FCS RB that bolted at the first opportunity.

That gives them the top 2 players in the state for 2025. Did Beamer give them permission to start taking the top instate talent now?
Welcome to the new era in college football. High School recruiting is still important but not as critical as it used to be. Getting plug and play guys in the portal has become just as much a priority.

We got Mr. football in SC last year….he never even finished the year on the team. During his recruitment word was out on the kid’s loafing approach to the game. Sometimes the best kids in the state are not worth taking a chance on.

We got Mr. football in SC last year….he never even finished the year on the team. During his recruitment word was out on the kid’s loafing approach to the game. Sometimes the best kids in the state are not worth taking a chance on.

Taking kids with issues has been a trend under Beamer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT