ADVERTISEMENT

A’ja has great opening game for USA WBB in opening victory

Wilson and Gray on the 3x3 are putting the USA on their back to secure these wins.

Nice win, but it's the closest game in the Olympics for Team USA since 2004. Perimeter players need to step it up.

Nice win, but it's the closest game in the Olympics for Team USA since 2004. Perimeter players need to step it up.

Nigeria has wealth of players who played college ball here. They will win a game a two, which will be the African continent’s first victory in almost 20 years. We were up by 20 with 4 or 5 minutes left and slopped our way home. But you are correct perimeter shooting needs to improve.

Pretty Obvious that A'ja and Stewart are the best players in the world. Brittney Griner's not far behind. They are dominating inside. Hard to believe we have to rely primarily on 40 year old guards. Where's the development been?

Anyway, the team should take home gold. If Japan beats the USA that would be a bigger upset than the 1980 Hockey game between the US and the USSR. Japan just doesn't have the size.

Griner is so big and strong and talented. Stewart and Wilson as your 3&4???? Who do double when everyone is a mismatch??

Chelsea Gray has been amazing at times but inconsistent.

I am wondering after seeing this lineup in Tokyo if we do not see one similar in Columbia.... a frontline of Boston and Saxton with Amihere at the 3

Reactions: DarkCock
Griner is so big and strong and talented. Stewart and Wilson as your 3&4???? Who do double when everyone is a mismatch??

Chelsea Gray has been amazing at times but inconsistent.

I am wondering after seeing this lineup in Tokyo if we do not see one similar in Columbia.... a frontline of Boston and Saxton with Amihere at the 3
The 2 forwards need to be able to shoot the 10-15 ft. jumper and make a 3. Saxton is all about inside work. The new recruits might come into play or Beal increases her outside shot.

The 2 forwards need to be able to shoot the 10-15 ft. jumper and make a 3. Saxton is all about inside work. The new recruits might come into play or Beal increases her outside shot.
All true. At some point this season you will see Rivers at the 3 and you will see Amihere at the 3. Both are excellent defenders, have the 12 footer and can attack the hoop off the dribble.

All true. At some point this season you will see Rivers at the 3 and you will see Amihere at the 3. Both are excellent defenders, have the 12 footer and can attack the hoop off the dribble.
I saw where Rivers listed Kevin Durant as her favorite athlete. But even before I read that, I noticed in her highlights how her game resembles Durant's. She has the same long, skinny physique and the ability to make shots from multiple ranges.

Reactions: winloseortie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT