A'ja Wilson MVP, but Bianca Cuevas-Moore was a game changer

Aja's three year resume so far:

3 Regular Season SEC Championships
3 SEC Tournament Championships
2 Final Fours
1 National Championships
First Team All American
MVP Final Four

There is a whole bunch more, but I have to believe she will be the most decorated athlete mens or womens in the history of the school.

Aja's three year resume so far:

3 Regular Season SEC Championships
3 SEC Tournament Championships
2 Final Fours
1 National Championships
First Team All American
MVP Final Four

There is a whole bunch more, but I have to believe she will be the most decorated athlete mens or womens in the history of the school.

Just think, the entire team returns next year.

And got some serious talent coming in! future looks pretty bright! Get that checkbook out Ray, pay the woman!!!

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
And don't forget the 6'3" Kentucky transfer Alexis Jennings will be eligible next year !

Oh I am not forgetting about the transfer, freshmen this year, or the upcoming ones. Just sayin' that it..............

cage_bliss.gif

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I was very impressed with her maturity. Playing her with Harris took away the primary ball handling responsibility. Davis took over the hero ball responsibility when A'ja was off the court. BCM was content with playing within herself and being a solid player. When she got an opportunity to shine tonight, she seized it.

Cuevas heroic effort must never be forgotten...She took a bigtime point guard out behind the woodshed and spanked her ass...Itty Bitty was so frustrated Schaefer had to bench her in the 4rth to give his squad a fighting chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT