ADVERTISEMENT

All these dang three star recruits!!!

ESPN and Scout have Smith a 4*. Sounds like a good pickup.

Obviously, ALL those coaches don't care about recruiting. They all must play golf all year if I'm to believe our less than stellar fanbase on here.
Well...I guess there's that small chance our posters here are unequivocally wrong.
I think I'll put my money on that 2nd reason. :)

Reactions: Gamecockalypse325
This kid is another crazy pickup for Carolina! Wow. Spur and our staff are horrible at the evaluation of talent. Hahaha ha. May be a star. But don't throw your stuffed Tigger against the wall till you analyze his film. Stole a really good kid. Spur and staff are on their game for evals.

This kid is another crazy pickup for Carolina! Wow. Spur and our staff are horrible at the evaluation of talent. Hahaha ha. May be a star. But don't throw your stuffed Tigger against the wall till you analyze his film. Stole a really good kid. Spur and staff are on their game for evals.
And always have been. If you take the teams that have ranked above us in recruiting, how do you explain us beating/competing with some of them so consistently now? It appears we are good evaluators, and our coaching staff is stellar.

Don't go by listed offers.

Sometimes the kids list offers when they are only interest- and they don't have actual legit offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT