ADVERTISEMENT

All those Portal guys

43% last year. They become students. Some of them never intend to play again. Entering the portal is easier than telling a coach or teammates or even parents “This ain’t for me. I’ve discovered women and drink and good times.”

Hell its even easier to quit these days. Once gain these youngins are not going to be well prepared for the real world. My father doesn't have the best health and it made me realize he saw some of the greatest moments in the past 100 years. 1960's - 2000 was a great stretch in my opinion. 2007 to now just seems like bizaro world. Not sure I would want to see what the future holds if I was in his position.

I graduated in 07, even then it seems x1000 different. Kids are just odd now.
No, they are not. If you keep living, you will see that the next generation studies you and does the exact opposite of what you think life is supposed to be like. That is just how the life cycle goes.

the guys who enter the portal, but don't find a new team?

I assume they can re-enroll as a regular student somewhere or just start life after college and become whatever they want to be in life.

I imagine lots of these guys have arrangements made with other programs long before entering the portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
No, they are not. If you keep living, you will see that the next generation studies you and does the exact opposite of what you think life is supposed to be like. That is just how the life cycle goes.
If so, it doesn't mean our society is better for it. Loyalty?? Commitment, Honesty, Character, Appreciation???

Reactions: Cybercock
If so, it doesn't mean our society is better for it. Loyalty?? Commitment, Honesty, Character, Appreciation???
Oh, they will get there, but by that time they will be old too and they will have the next generation to drive them crazy. I have found my life easier as I have allowed young people to mature and develop character their own pace.

Dang portal receiver is going to BC where the QB runs the ball more than he throws? 18 pass attempts and 21 carries in the bowl game for BC. Makes as much sense as the rest of these idiots.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT