ADVERTISEMENT

ANY RECRUITING NEWS?

I’m not in Twitter. But do check it out from time to time. Like days like today . Gamecock Football Twitter has done great post today from current and past players.

Gamecock Football. @GamecockFB

There's not going to be any insider stuff here until there is a new owner.
It's not that hard. If you want insider Carolina stuff go to 247 or the other new network.
My GUESS is there will be someone here on Rivals running a very active Gamecock site at some point. Until then it's fend for yourself

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Beamer said we have 2 spots left. He plans to wait until spring ball to see how that shakes out but we might hold them over til next year. He talked like he is pretty set on what we have.

247 has us ranked 26th and Rivals at 25th. Both have us 11th in the SEC. The coaches have their work cut out for them.
They do and they have ... this past year exceeded overall expectations ... though I am not sure, I suspect these rankings do not include the portal imports ... the imports not only provide us with fire power (in terms of original rankings), but positions of need (dare I say none more important than QB) and experience at the collegiate level ... I believe our overall class exceeded expectations as well .. and while Rattler is the big name, the other two QB's are ones that have plenty of potential ... very pleased.

Life is good - Peace!

Lebbeus Overton reclassified to 2022 class. Texas AM, UGA, Veneables university in Norman…we ain’t in it.

We plan to snag him from the portal in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT