ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Man that would have been one miraculous catch by Edwards in the end zone to win the game, except it wouldn't have mattered because it was holding on offense. SMH

Good. Didnt want to give his idiot supporters any more excuses, and these losers definitely dont deserve the chance to embarrass us again at another bowl. Muschamp's fat ass can "decompress" all bowl season now.

Better question is why was it necessary to hold when they were only rushing 3 and it was App State... not some powerhouse defense.

Reactions: 92Pony
I'm embarrassed to be an alumnus. The managerial incompetence in effect at U(of)SC is too much for me to associate with.

Muschamp need to go now. This lose has got to be it. It just has to be. No way we should lose to a team at that level.

Great players make plays, the stuff lore is made of. Hilinski missed his moment.
It would have been called back anyway. No freshman QB is going to hit every pass. In fact, pros don't hit every pass.....connor didn't hit every pass. Fact is, this loss is not on hilinski. Receivers couldn't catch, line couldn't block, and coaches couldn't coach...

Reactions: 92Pony
We can't even fall back on our old war chant: "Wait till next year" cause next year aint looking any better. If Muschamp is still our coach on Monday I'm done for this year. I said I was gonna be an LSU fan anyway so that's what I'm gonna do if he's still here.

It would have been called back anyway. No freshman QB is going to hit every pass. In fact, pros don't hit every pass.....connor didn't hit every pass. Fact is, this loss is not on hilinski. Receivers couldn't catch, line couldn't block, and coaches couldn't coach...
Never pinned the loss on Hilinski. Only said he missed his moment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT