ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn game thread?

Really? Looks like a guy who made several clutch catches and a TD in the game and is one of the top WR's in the SEC which means the Country.
I’m happy he’s one of the top Wide Receivers in the country, but being a great athlete doesn’t make you a good person. I’m not saying Smith isn’t a good person I’m just stating a fact here.

Last edited:
I'm in Pigeon Forge for the weekend . If anybody missed me. I listened on my phone. I may come up here every weekend.

Reactions: Brace1
8 rec 76 yds TD. Thats fact not opinion.

Absolutely. Shi was huge today. They guys on the postgame said the ESPN headline was “Shi Smith Mosses Auburn”. Anybody who watched that game realized what a difference maker Shi was out there today. He struggle early but responded big time. It’s quite possible that circus catch was the difference in the game.

I’d still like to see him focus more. But no doubt Shi backed up whatever he said today. I have no doubt he would’ve said it regardless, even without the performance. But the guy played like we need him to play, especially in that 2nd half.

I give Hill credit too. He gave Shi opportunities to make plays on those balls. It would be interesting to look back over the past few years to see how many of those passes would’ve like wasted plays because the ball was thrown 5-10 yards over the WRs head.

Reactions: SOSUSC
Personally, living in the Mountain Time Zone, I don't think I can take another noon game. Cracking a Coors tall boy at 10 AM is not good - for anyone.

Good win! We'll see where it goes from here. Enjoy it for 24 hours before posting more doom.
breakfast beers!! i had a few myself! had to grease the wheels.

Reactions: HI Cock
Two years ago the knock on him was he could not win big SEC games vs ranked teams. UGA last year first win since joining the league over a top 15 ranked Auburn team today.. Fighting through a rough stretch of injuries last year and a tough start this season to win two straight and get us back to even- at this point right now, today- this looks like a team that could outperform what we though they were just two weeks ago. The D is fine, the offense makes adjustments and improves as the game goes on.. Execution is still an issue but only really at WR! I see improvements. This is not a playoff team, but the decisions made today by the coaching staff show me we have a better mix of guys making the calls.
I wish I had more likes for this post...

Reactions: chickadee#
I’m happy he’s one of the top Wide Receivers in the country, but being a great athlete doesn’t make you a good person. I’m not saying Smith isn’t a good person I’m just stating a fact here.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah
You gotta come better than that.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT