ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer, just happy to be here.

1) We spent such a large sum of money to get a kid who doesn't want to play the position that makes him valuable and missing out on other recruits because of it.

2) JC the other day posted about spending money on senior players who are in their last year. Completely missing that NIL is best used to attract new players to fix the fairly obvious gaps we have at OL/LB/RB/DE.
Who is the kid you are talking about in #1? Why wouldn't seniors deserve some of the NIL pot? It would be a slap in their face to shut them out if they are starters. They likely would quit or play at half speed. Our issue is that we just need more NIL money to spread around.

Then you are so "know it all" who is gonna beat them?? Noone is UNBEATABLE, but this is the best team in College football today (IOM). so who will beat them, just saying someone will beat them, LOL... WOW you went out on a limb on that one!!

Don't have a dog in the fight (get the pun?), but I don't think you have to pick exact losses to see that UGA is a step back from previous years.

Isn't it possible they are ranked #1 based off the last 2 seasons?

Imo, they do not look like they are playing on the same level. But it's also early in the season.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Who is the kid you are talking about in #1?
Harbor
Why wouldn't seniors deserve some of the NIL pot?
Because the only value in NIL is bringing kids to your school. The ones who lack the option to transfer to other schools/exhausted their eligibility unfortunately for them have lost their value.
It would be a slap in their face to shut them out if they are starters. They likely would quit or play at half speed. Our issue is that we just need more NIL money to spread around.
This attitude is our problem. You're trying to be their friend versus trying to win.

Harbor

Because the only value in NIL is bringing kids to your school. The ones who lack the option to transfer to other schools/exhausted their eligibility unfortunately for them have lost their value.

This attitude is our problem. You're trying to be their friend versus trying to win.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Most P5 schools are paying their seasoned starters and for good reason. You're going to have a dysfunctional team otherwise.

I mean, if you are going to be a whiny little bitch complaining about how money is spent, at least give the base $100 a year level on the garnet trust. I give a higher level than that, and I'm just in it for the entertainment value. If you can't afford $100 a year, you need to spend less time crying on the internet about how other people's money is spent and more time worrying about how to make some money.

I mean, if you are going to be a whiny little bitch complaining about how money is spent, at least give the base $100 a year level on the garnet trust. I give a higher level than that, and I'm just in it for the entertainment value. If you can't afford $100 a year, you need to spend less time crying on the internet about how other people's money is spent and more time worrying about how to make some money.

is this the point where we compare tax returns?

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
I'll be glad to contribute to NIL when I have faith in our coaching staff and AD.

Suuure. But but but you are a super fan and you have no choice but to care. That's what you said when you were told to just walk away from it instead of whining like a little bitch all the time.

But that "impossible to turn away from fanhood" doesn't extend to your money. Not even $100. Less than most people spend on dinner out each weekend.

Reactions: blsinsc
Sorry but stats dont lie. W’s are all that matter in the end.
You have to have the PLAYERS to win against the ELITE teams! Imagine is Wells was able to complete the entire game - maybe a few more catches / scores?? Who knows! One thing for sure - our RECRUITING is building! I've been a member of this a long time and the ONE thing that is CONSISTENT is the NEGATIVITY by so many people! Even during the 11-2 years it was there! Give the man time to get a big time SEC roster - I believe he'll do it!

Suuure. But but but you are a super fan and you have no choice but to care. That's what you said when you were told to just walk away from it instead of whining like a little bitch all the time.

But that "impossible to turn away from fanhood" doesn't extend to your money. Not even $100. Less than most people spend on dinner out each weekend.
Such a weird argument.

But this perspective sums up how bad our situation really is at the moment.

And the whole "moral victory means nothing" went out the door in the last few years. It's very clear that it's not just a win/loss/strength of schedule mathematical calculation anymore. How you look, even in a loss, definitely matters.

UT! OH! Now you got me on my soapbox. I'll do my best to remain a gentleman but, I am adamant and admittedly, no longer open to opinions (actually a partial definition of adamant).

COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS DEAD!!! It died the first time they stopped a game for a commercial break. The Funeral was when they instituted the Portal. N.I.L. was when Van Helsing drove the wooden stake into every college football lovers heart!!! (We're not professionals, we just wanna be paid like professionals)

MORAL VICTORIES!!! Can ya just walk in and watch a game anymore? LOL! .... Let's pretend that I would like to attend 2 games a year. One patsy, one top game. Whawoodsumtin like that cost? 2 tickets??? I understand, we win the gimme 73-0. We loose the top game by 30?

PRIMA DONNAS & THUGS!!! ....... THIS IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL. PLEASE, Please, please argue this point!
and ya know what??? CAROLINA HAS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF. Except OUR THUGS don't produce!

PLAYING THE SISTERS OF MERCY??? What is wrong with you??? MOST OF THESE (lol) schools are PRIVATE AND CAN BUY AND SELL YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. Display your IGNORANCE and comment about helping in-state schools. WHY PLAY 12 WHEN 3 ARE PRACTICE GAMES???

Tired of me yet??? I AM!!! The worst part is I'm only talk'n' surface issues.

THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF IS THE DUMBEST CONCEPTION BY MAN SINCE THE ILLEGALIZATION OF PROSTITUTION..

The SUPER CONFERENCES
will prove THE POINT that expansion was just a legal PONZI Scam "THE FANS" bought into.
So moral victories mean nothing except when we want to argue that they are a good thing.

Typical
Time Out!

Reactions: Robhawk29
Such a weird argument.

But this perspective sums up how bad our situation really is at the moment.

Well, you know, you can always ask for your money back. LOL

Programs aren't built on crying and whining and monkeys howling on the internet. They are built on MONEY. Period. If you aren't willing to pay even $100 a year, STFU and settle for what you get. You aren't entitled to anything, and giving AFTER a program wins doesn't really help you get there to begin with. Just makes you a fair weather bandwagon fan.

Programs aren't built on crying and whining and monkeys howling on the internet. They are built on MONEY. Period. If you aren't willing to pay even $100 a year, STFU and settle for what you get. You aren't entitled to anything, and giving AFTER a program wins doesn't really help you get there to begin with. Just makes you a fair weather bandwagon fan.

This is an awful lot of pissing and moaning about money from a moron who thinks her $100 is a big deal to the football program.

That chump change apparently makes you feel entitled cry like baby.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Howling monkeys. Wrong as usual. This monkey gives more than the crybaby clowns on here.

monkey-money.gif

But to your point, there is a low probability that we win out. But when you look at any of the games we play, I don't see any that are definite losses. Rattler should keep us in every game and give us a chance to win. But as a realist, I know that we always have at least one inexplicable game where we fall flat for some unknown reason.
There are 6 more losses on the schedule.

Beamer‘s post game comments, the guy seemed like he really accomplished a win by covering the spread. “We can compete with anyone”. Personally, I would like it if he could win one against a power 5 team. (0-2), and he is happy. WOW. Dead last in the SEC, Dead last in points scored. Next to last in points allowed. The guy is a cheerleader..

Well…..bye

Greeting Good Day GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Money doesn't buy success if you lack competent coaching.

So weird you want to double down on incompetent coaching.

So, since you are not "part of the problem" and not a loser that accepts moral victories, I'm sure you throw most of your disposable income at the program and NIL. Right?

Because whining on the internet while doing nothing means you actually are accepting mediocrity. If fact, mediocrity is more than you are worth.
So who should we fire this week 3 games into the season? Tanner? He is always a good target foe many on here. Who did you want to fire after the last 3 games last year? Funny how you and about 5 others only come out after losses. Did your check show up from IPTAY or something?

I will never contribute a dime to an NIL initiative.

If we win, that's great. If we lose, that's ok by me.

College football isn't that important. It's a sideline- a minor hobby for me. I enjoy watching our games but it's not that big a deal. I enjoy a lot of other hobbies more. It's an excuse to get together with a few close family members (less than 7 people) and eat and watch tv together.

I don't care if others like it or not. Doesn't impact me at all.

So who should we fire this week 3 games into the season? Tanner? He is always a good target foe many on here. Who did you want to fire after the last 3 games last year? Funny how you and about 5 others only come out after losses. Did your check show up from IPTAY or something?

Im not the clown you were addressing, but I'll offer my opinion on the question.

You don't fire anyone mid-season, barring an absolute melt down of epic proportions, and we're not there.

You may reduce someone's input, like was done with Satterfield last year, but firing at this time is just not done.

College football isn't that important. It's a sideline- a minor hobby for me. I enjoy watching our games but it's not that big a deal. I enjoy a lot of other hobbies more. It's an excuse to get together with a few close family members (less than 7 people) and eat and watch tv together.

wikihow_man_pointing_mirror.jpg

Reactions: DeeDave

You've got the wrong poster. I didn't want anybody fired last year or this year.

One of the idiots you referenced realized he was the idiot you were looking for an gave you his idiot answer.

Last edited:
Money doesn't buy success if you lack competent coaching.

So weird you want to double down on incompetent coaching.

We already have a competent coaching staff. This past weekend proved that. Beamer and staff have overperformed since he got here.

All we need is the money to get the best players. It's really that simple.

You've got the wrong poster. I didn't want anybody fired last year or this year.

One of the idiots you referenced realized he was the idiot you were looking for an gave you his idiot answer.

Interesting. My "idiot answer" was not to fire anyone, just like yours.

What does that say about your answer?

You should probably read posts more carefully before whining about them. You came out looking pretty stupid, AGAIN.

Nobody input was "reduced" last year. Only a complete idiot thinks that Satt wasn't calling the plays. Beamer said he was. Gamecock Central reviewed the game film and said he was. And that phantom play caller certainly didn't show up for the bowl.

Howling monkey idiots.

Zero surprise right there. It's usually the people that brag about what they own and how much they have that end up with alligator arms when the check comes due.

aw5xYi.gif

Nobody input was "reduced" last year. Only a complete idiot thinks that Satt wasn't calling the plays. Beamer said he was. Gamecock Central reviewed the game film and said he was. And that phantom play caller certainly didn't show up for the bowl.

Howling monkey idiots.

I know this is an emotional topic, that hits close to home for you. But your hissy fit isn't complete until you sink to the level of spamming lame memes.

I'll just settle for being glad Satterfield was benched and then shown the door.

Nobody more happy than North Carolina and Notre Dame . They certainly are glad someone offered him a big raise to leave. More than we have ever paid any assistant coach.

At this point, I'll just settle for another FBS win without him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT