ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

1st bowl win in 13 years and setting records while getting it - thats the Garnet way - way to go CHAMP - WAY TO GO - MAKE US PROUD - I wanna know why he gets a chance to make 1.5 million a year for this shit when I would do it for half price and give you the same results??
he makes 4.2 million a year!
I'm a pretty good motivator. May have better results

Haven't scored in 5+ quarters now. That'll be a great stat for next year's pre-season Belk bowl. I'm sure we'll hear it a LOT.

Reactions: Brace1
Well, at half I was hoping for a Michigan (last years bowl) type comeback, but now it’s time to just get out of this game with no injuries and flush it.

How you think Florida fans feel now . They are destroying Michigan and a Muschamp led team is getting Shut out by Virginia !!! Ouch

Reactions: Brace1
Baha haha - JB cant even complete a 5 yard pass to the RB

During the upcoming Gamecock Club meetings, Will the Thrill will get mad about people asking questions about why his team can’t tackle. No accountability by Ray or Will means there is a lot more of this to come!

Man, this is awful. Virginia looks like they have a lot of guts and integrity. We look completely unready to play today. I see little reason for optimism in 2019. 4 automatic losses with UGA, Bama, UF, and Clemson. Kentucky and TAMU pwn us. ASU on the road and UNC with a legit national champion coach. UT on the road. Mizzou with Kelly Bryant on the road. Could easily be a 4 win season. I'm usually optimistic, but I will be shocked with more than 5 wins next year. Hopefully this recruiting class is a hell of a lot better on the field than they are on paper. This sucks.

Agree. When I decided to take the plunge into premium, I thought the message boards would be better than the free ones, they are not, same ole bashing goes on.

Maybe you should lobby for us to have a 24/7 feel good message board.

Holbrook to give the post-game presser? He's the king of Charlotte embarrassments at the hand of an ACC opponent.

That right there is why Edwards would not come back. Bentley is epic at throwing him into contact. Hard contact.

Let's all hope there is real competition at QB next year.

Bentley is just slinging it like a back yarder. No openings for our WRs. That's a big problem.

Man I feel for JB. He's trying to force plays and not letting them happen.
You can tell the kid is a serious competitor, just not consistent.

Reactions: ansoncock
Think I will bill the USC for wasting the past 3 hours of my life with this crap - Coaching - JB should have been benched in the 3rd quarter for at least a series if not more- he wasn’t on point and was jumpy in the pocket - haven’t scored in 7 quarters with him at QB so coach should have benched him - this whole debacle is on CHAMP and no one else -

Agree. When I decided to take the plunge into premium, I thought the message boards would be better than the free ones, they are not, same ole bashing goes on.

Maybe you should lobby for us to have a 24/7 feel good message board.[/QUOTE
Don't need a 24/7 feel good board. Just one with grown ups that can have decent dialogue without name calling ect. Your little snide remark just proved my point.

Most embarrassing bowl ever. At least the Birmingham crap was in Birmingham. Not an hour away.

The team must’ve been listening to the fans cause most of us was saying this game would be no problem, The Cavaliers didn’t feel that way and they making us pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT