ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here"s your National Defender of the week:
grab-2016-10-01-21h05m31s51.png

have 2 give a break on this one, just gabbin' 2 hold him n place.....u know what they say about a game of inches.

Reactions: Tigergrad79
Boulware is a better football player than anyone on the Gamecocks' team.[/QUOT
That's a real funny one, buddy! He does play out of position more than anyone on the Tiger's team, that's why he gets burned on coverage ... a lot.

Dude needs his urine tested. That sort of behavior screams "Roids."
The whistle had already blown. The play was over. Do you honestly think Boulware did not know he was choking the guy when he had Jackson in a head lock? Come on. Imagine if that was Watson before you defend Boulware. Would it have been ok if it were Watson?

Boulware got pissed because UL players ran through our warm ups pre-game talking trash. BB is a wild dude.
Another freaking excuse by KKKlemsux. You guys never run out of them.....Oh yeah, running through a group of boys is very similar to choking someone and holding the grasp well past the play being over. Idiot tater.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Ben B is a white DJ Swearinger
Bull crap , that SOB should have been ejected and suspended by the NCAA but he got chosen as linebacker of the week. What a joke and Louisville should have gotten another 4th down because of the first down marker that couldn't be seen by the Louisville player.

This guy's IQ- Over/Under 75?

I surprised that you could even spell IQ dumba** dirtpecker. Things like reading, writing, adding, spelling and understanding football and how the game is played usually seem to be above the level of a coot fan.

I surprised that you could even spell IQ dumba** dirtpecker. Things like reading, writing, adding, spelling and understanding football and how the game is played usually seem to be above the level of a coot fan.
Mods. Time to take out some trash. Not sure how this guy got approved on here in the first place.

Edited my own post for name calling. Not stooping to that level and breaking forum rules.

Last edited:
This guy's IQ- Over/Under 75?
Mods. Time to take out some trash. Not sure how this goat humper got approved on here in the first place.
Goat humper/trash. You shouldn't talk about game coots, they tend to get upset and have hurt feelings when you point out their issues. Everyone can't be conceived under a truck in a parking lot or snort blow in the stands at halftime and be classy like you losers.

Goat humper/trash. You shouldn't talk about game coots, they tend to get upset and have hurt feelings when you point out their issues. Everyone can't be conceived under a truck in a parking lot or snort blow in the stands at halftime and be classy like you losers.
Its common knowledge that "goat humpers" are Clemson fans like you. Just because your mama is your sister dont go getting all mad with us Redneck.

Its common knowledge that "goat humpers" are Clemson fans like you. Just because your mama is your sister dont go getting all mad with us Redneck.

Well I guess everyone is entitled to one mistake. I mean look at how your dad forgot to pull out and what he has to deal with now.

Well I guess everyone is entitled to one mistake. I mean look at how your dad forgot to pull out and what he has to deal with now.
I know. I told my dad not to bone your ugly mama/sister to begin with.

So your sister is both of our moms and ugly? And your dad should have shot you in a sock.
My dad did shoot you in a sock, but the rules wont allow me to tell you what your mom/sister did with it.

So your sister is both of our moms and ugly? And your dad should have shot you in a sock.

You are a sad, sad little man. I'm guessing this is the most fun you've had in a long time.

Not as sad as your sorry azz excuse for a football team

Thanks for proving my point, friend. A simple existence you must lead. Is the loss in the national championship last year your biggest personal accomplishment?

With all these taters on here ,who is working the drive -thru ?

Bull crap , that SOB should have been ejected and suspended by the NCAA but he got chosen as linebacker of the week. What a joke and Louisville should have gotten another 4th down because of the first down marker that couldn't be seen by the Louisville player.
U r friggin delusional.

Reactions: 67-42-4
Good come back, but if you want real good come back just wipe mine off your mom's face.

She can't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT