ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Lawing gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
4:47 p.m. It has been confirmed that Brad Lawing is leaving USC for a similar position at Florida.

4:22 update: Just talked to a source familiar with the Florida program who told me that what was being heard was Lawing would be the DE coach at Florida. Heard it was expected to be "official," whatever that means, as soon as today.

3:07 p.m. update: I've heard from a couple of sources that Lawing is in Florida right now, as I posted was a possibility earlier. Beyond that, not sure what's going on in terms of any acceptance of a job, etc.

All I know at this point on Brad Lawing is that he is, from what I was told, expected to go down to Florida to take a look at the Florida job and I believe that was going to happen today. FootballScoop is reporting he's accepted a position, but I can't confirm that at this time.

If true, it would be extremely surprising to me so I'm looking into it. Lawing has said more than one time this is his last stop in coaching, etc. Lawing was on campus at USC at about noon or so.
This post was edited on 1/20 4:56 PM by David Cloninger

Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News