ADVERTISEMENT

Braves 🆚 Marlins 9/12/21 Sunday Funday

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
Welcome to another edition of Gamecock Central Braves Baseball ⚾️ Chat 💬. I am your host @Pfunk Cock along with a plethora of regular participants in the chat. Tough loss last night as the bullpen or shall I say Rodriguez imploded again. The home run ball has got to be eliminated in the late innings, especially after two outs. After a long day of Gamecocks Football and late night baseball I am not feeling spry. I will soldier on but this is brutal on the system.

Pregame Analysis
The Braves will throw Max Fried LHP and staff Ace from the left side. He has been very good this season and will look to dominate the free swinging Marlins today. They have a high swing and kids rate on breaking balls and he has plenty of those. He just needs to get past the early innings glitch to find his comfort zone and pitch ahead of the count. This is a big game as the team needs to continue padding the lead before the final West coast trip next weekend. He is also no slouch with the bat in his hands and it will be a nice deep lineup today.
He will be opposed by Edward Cabrera (RHP) who has pitched a mere 12 innings this far. He has a 7.11 ERA , 1.59 WHIP and has allowed 4 homers. He has more walks than strikeout so he is just trying to find his way and the Braves again need patience at the plate as they figure out what this big Rookie has to offer. I expect they will figure him out by the second time through the order if not sooner.

Starting Lineup Braves
Albies 2B
Soler RF
Freeman 1B
Riley 3B
D’Arnaud Catcher
Pederson CF
Swanson ss
Rosario LF
Fried LHP

Starting Lineup Marlins
Rojas ss