ADVERTISEMENT

Burch visiting LSU today

Stickman413

Feb 1, 2016
Just heard that Jordan Burch is currently on the LSU campus. I hope this is not true but I have heard it from a few others now. Can anyone confirm this news. Is Momma with him or Coach Kimrey at least?

Reactions: CoorsTiger
MMMM. So many USC fans have been LSU fans lately that maybe it rubbed off on Burch. SEC, SEC, SEC, right? So if he ends up as LSU, it's like USC kind of got him right?
No, no... It's kinda like exactly the opposite of that...Eyeroll

MMMM. So many USC fans have been LSU fans lately that maybe it rubbed off on Burch. SEC, SEC, SEC, right? So if he ends up as LSU, it's like USC kind of got him right?

Hmmm so many new “ tater fans” last few years that ignore the Deon cocaine type players , the boulware-grab other players inappropriately - type players , the players they hit women type , the multiple ostarine user players , etc etc etc
Tater fans new and old that are “ good “ with that behavior as well as coaching staff that condones it
Maybe they should be LSU fans . Atleast it’s the real Death Valley

Reactions: okccock
Seems like a fine young man. I am sure that he and his family will make the right decision no matter what it may be. There are more things to worry about in this world than where a teenager decided to go to school. With the events of today, the best message to your children should probably be that you love them.

I seem to recall hearing a while back that he was going to take this visit. But right now my give-a-damn is not in effect. Que sera sera

Reactions: NetworkX
If it were found out that a school (or a booster) was financing trips to schools/lodging/meals etc outside of an official visit, they would be in absolute deep doo doo. We can just agree to disagree
Well that used to be the case. Nowadays, teams and coaches get caught red handed and just lawyer up. Then the NCAA backs off and just moves along to the next dumb schmucks not smart enough to do the same -- like us.

Well that used to be the case. Nowadays, teams and coaches get caught red handed and just lawyer up. Then the NCAA backs off and just moves along to the next dumb schmucks not smart enough to do the same -- like us.

Correction: the big schools lawyer up, the NCAA backs off and then smack the crap out of SW Missouri Valley St. :)

You really got off easy the last time. You had to dissociate from the boosters and lost a few scholarships, but it could have been a lot worse.
Lol. WE got off easy. Considering your school is the one whose recruits kept posting pics of themselves flashing thousands of dollars on social media after committing to y'all and your school is the one who had 20% of its players that were tested show up as positive for illegal substances with ZERO follow up from the NCAA, I think you've got it backwards.

You had a key player that should have been ineligible. We haven’t had anything like that in football.

Yeah, right.

CJ Spiller (Mr Wonderlic) was dumb as a box of rocks, yet somehow was an honor student.

Years ago the late Trooper Del found some online papers written by Clemson football players, and posted them.

They were embarrassing, to say the least.

Considering we just got put on probation, what does that make us?
The good guys. We follow the rules. The hell with those that don't. I for one am happy that SC believes in the rules and follows them.

This idea that the end justifies the means is too pervasive in society. Especially among powerful people.

Reactions: okccock

MMMM. Fixed it for the Tater...

“So many clemson fans are so butt hurt envious of LSU’s big season, if LSU flips Burch from THEE University of South Carolina, it’ll definitely feel like a consolation ‘gift back’, after their beat down of our taters.”

Last edited:
Reactions: USC15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT