ADVERTISEMENT

Can they both lose?

Really don't care who wins. I'm tired of beating down on teams to bring them to my level. I don't dislike the team, but the arrogant fan.

Both teams look very poor.

Amazing we lost to the Clemson team playing this game- but we did.
Pretty sure both teams had a bunch of players "opt out", transfer, ect. But yes Beam'n'coke losing at home to clemsux with our best qb since Shaw (maybe ever) is unforgivable. We are losing way more talent than we are bringing in. Tanner needs to go, Nepo baby Beamer next.

Pretty sure both teams had a bunch of players "opt out", transfer, ect. But yes Beam'n'coke losing at home to clemsux with our best qb since Shaw (maybe ever) is unforgivable. We are losing way more talent than we are bringing in. Tanner needs to go, Nepo baby Beamer next.
Nobody had any idea those two baseball championships were going to end up costing us so much. Winning programs have a football man running the football program. I know that seems weird, but that is how they do it. At South Carolina we do it different. We prefer a baseball guy to run our football program. While this approach may not produce wins, it does produce some very rich former head coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT