ADVERTISEMENT

Can This Board Get Better......

F-86F

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2014
I often see members post about how they don't come here as much as they used to. Too much bickering, not enough harmony on the forums.... I have been here one year now, give or take a day or two, and have never put anyone on ignore.I have read most of what has been posted here. Some posters stick out in my mind as good posters and good people. The really good posters keep their composure, make good points and above all, do not belittle other posters.

Who are these good posters? Most of us should know and there is not as many of them as there should be. I intend to try to do better and I have a couple of posters in mind who I think do extremely well here. I don't really want to call names either way, but I must say hubstar55 and Rooster Louie are very good posters. They make good points and do not attempt to belittle anyone they are conversing with. There are for sure others and I hope everyone on this board will notice them going forward and see for themselves who these good posters are. I think if we all were to take a page from them this board would be much better and we would see less post from those stating they don't come here much anymore.

Well, this is the conclusions I have come to after my first year on this board. A little more give and take, live and let live would be nice. If anyone else has some thoughts about the board, feel free to comment.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.