ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina - Mizzou Game Thread

I’m doing all I can to keep this game on my tv but it’s about time to watch some Golden Girls reruns instead. we are playing some lousy football. What the heck….

Reactions: Robhawk29
Are we getting paid to throw this game? How else can you explain this much suckage by everybody?

I underestimated the depth of Florida's nadir.

Clearly beating Florida gave the coaches and players the feeling that they could compete for the Super Bowl this year without any more work.

Because they sure didn't practice this week.

This team is setting new lows. How bad can an offensive line be ?
And now the defense is quitting. If it wasn’t for the penalties being called on Mizzou this game would be a blowout. Major embarrassment.

Badie untouched run for a TD. Could have walked the last 5 yds. This defense might be gassed.

Not saying I've given up, but I've switched TV channels and am listening to Todd on radio so I'm won't know what's going on on the field.
i had to listen to him the first half.....he needs to just call the game and quit trying to be the play by play guy and color man.....he talks too much.....less is more todd!!!!

Are we getting paid to throw this game? How else can you explain this much suckage by everybody?

Have you watched these incompetents play AT ALL this season? They're so bad, and coached so poorly, that this would fall under an "average" performance for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT