ADVERTISEMENT

Clayton Stadnik #2 on depth chart at .... FB?

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
If this topic has ever been discussed, I missed it. So, let me get this straight. C. Stadnik lost about 40 lbs since the season ended? That was only 2 1/2 months ago since our bowl game (3 1/2 months since the last regular season game). Was this by design or was there something else going on? I don't think I've ever heard of a player converting from Center to Fullback. Has he ever played FB before? Was he recruited as a lineman or a FB? Just curious.

Originally posted by The German Helmet:

He was ill and lost all that weight.
He was sick? For real? What was his problem? Has he fully recovered? 40 lbs is about 15% of his body weight.

He had some sort of mouth problem. Can't completely recall but was jaw or major tooth surgery so he couldn't eat. He lost almost 40 lbs. but could turn into another Cody Gibson situation where we get one heck of an extra blocker.

Originally posted by G-C-Gamecock:
He had some sort of mouth problem. Can't completely recall but was jaw or major tooth surgery so he couldn't eat. He lost almost 40 lbs. but could turn into another Cody Gibson situation where we get one heck of an extra blocker.
^^^^. Yes, it was a dental surgery cause for the big weight loss.

Maybe our offensive coordinator figured out if you put a big FB in an line up in the I you can run it straight at them.......ooops I'll wake up now.

The fact this former center, and beast of an offensive lineman is now our #2 FB must mean we're in good shape with the #1 guy. #1 must truly be a bada**.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT