ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson PK Ammon Lakip facing DUI & cocaine possession charges

arrested on June 11, how do they manage to keep this under wraps for 2 weeks?

arrested on June 11, how do they manage to keep this under wraps for 2 weeks?

Damn they are good at that, ain't they! When you control the police dept, and the media, you can keep things a lot more hush hush.

Where are all the taters to come tell us that dumbo recruits better quality athletes that NEVER get into trouble?? Where is Dumbo's statement that Lakip has at least been suspended?? Nothing but silence!!That says a lot more! I would bet a whole months pay that he won't get kicked off the team, they ain't got too many PK's on the team and dumbo will need him!

Last edited:
Dabo has the luxury of a lap dog press corp that does no investigative reporting. Then IF it ever breaks he responds we have handled that internally and gives no details. I will bet Lakip has not even been suspended from team activities.

Strong rumors are also circulating on TNET that Isaiah Battle is about to be dismissed from the team

Dabo has the luxury of a lap dog press corp that does no investigative reporting. Then IF it ever breaks he responds we have handled that internally and gives no details. I will bet Lakip has not even been suspended from team activities.

Strong rumors are also circulating on TNET that Isaiah Battle is about to be dismissed from the team

And that Ray Ray McCullough was almost kicked off the team, but is still with it however is so deep into Swinney's doghouse right now, that his future with the team is "hanging by a thread"....

Sounds like they have a bit of special drama up in them hills....

Damn they are good at that, ain't they! When you control the police dept, and the media, you can keep things a lot more hush hush.

Where are all the taters to come tell us that dumbo recruits better quality athletes that NEVER get into trouble?? Where is Dumbo's statement that Lakip has at least been suspended?? Nothing but silence!!That says a lot more! I would bet a whole months pay that he won't get kicked off the team, they ain't got too many PK's on the team and dumbo will need him!
Wonder when the cop that arrested him will get fired

I know that's a joke, but I had a lot of friends from high school go to Clemson. There are a ton of drugs in Clemson...nothing else to do.

Reactions: Lakecock1
I know that's a joke, but I had a lot of friends from high school go to Clemson. There are a ton of drugs in Clemson...nothing else to do.

first hand experience with bud, blow, shrooms, acid, ecstasy, and pills, all in clemson. its only an innocent sweet little mayberry town to ignorant clemson fans or coaches trying dupe recruits mamas.

I also had two friends cars broken into, one right downtown and one in a very nice apt complex.

How in the world do these kids get drugs in Clemson?

Parents send their troubled youth to Clemson to get them away from all that.

One of their prominent RB's used to sell to the roommate of a buddy's girlfriend. Went up one time with him to pick her up for a canoe trip, & there he was on the couch, slingin'.

I love hearing all this talk on FGF about drugs, booze, etc. in Clemson. I forgot there aren't any drugs in Columbia. I also forgot a South Carolina player has never been arrested. Lakip will be kicked off the team and probably already has. I guess Dabo should call you guys or even post it on FGF when something like this happens.

Reactions: willybig
I love hearing all this talk on FGF about drugs, booze, etc. in Clemson. I forgot there aren't any drugs in Columbia. I also forgot a South Carolina player has never been arrested. Lakip will be kicked off the team and probably already has. I guess Dabo should call you guys or even post it on FGF when something like this happens.

Not the point there Magellan. Point is Dumbo likes to point out what goes on in Columbia when he is putting on his sales pitch to recruits like that sort of stuff doesnt happen up there in those "Magical Hills". Cant believe I had to explain that to you.

You didn't have to explain it to me. That goes on everywhere, with Spurrier, Saban, Dabo, Malzahn, everyone. Clemson has there share of arrests just like SC, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, and GEORGIA. When you are recruiting kids that get put on a pedestal their entire college careers, there are going to be mistakes made and arrests will happen. But for FGF members to say that Clemson is hiding it or will pay off officers, etc. is just plain stupid. Clemson fans are stupid to say the same things when a SC player gets arrested. The kid needs to suffer the consequences just like any other 22 year old college student would.

You didn't have to explain it to me. That goes on everywhere, with Spurrier, Saban, Dabo, Malzahn, everyone. Clemson has there share of arrests just like SC, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, and GEORGIA. When you are recruiting kids that get put on a pedestal their entire college careers, there are going to be mistakes made and arrests will happen. But for FGF members to say that Clemson is hiding it or will pay off officers, etc. is just plain stupid. Clemson fans are stupid to say the same things when a SC player gets arrested. The kid needs to suffer the consequences just like any other 22 year old college student would.
So you don't think there's something special in those hills?

Yet another revised former kicked off tater....just what we need. Why did they let this happen. Just go delete them again.

Even worse the kid was arrested June 6th and charges were not filed against him until June 11th. So this went unnoticed for almost 3 weeks.

Reactions: cockyrules
I think you mean JJ McCullough unless you are being facetious. And I thought he was kicked off of the team. The kicker is done which may be a blessing for CU. he was the headcase that cost them the FSU game shanking FG's left and right last year.

Reactions: TygerDude
Where is the information about who was riding in the car with this guy and the coke? Seems something is being hidden. No mention in police report. Doubt he was alone.

And that Ray Ray McCullough was almost kicked off the team, but is still with it however is so deep into Swinney's doghouse right now, that his future with the team is "hanging by a thread"....

Sounds like they have a bit of special drama up in them hills....

Wait, Ray Ray McCullough arrive on campus a week ago and is already close to getting kicked off the team? LOL

Where is the information about who was riding in the car with this guy and the coke? Seems something is being hidden. No mention in police report. Doubt he was alone.

Nothing is being hidden, dude isn't a star player so I doubt a big deal will be made out of this. He will be kicked off the team, what else do you want? A press conference?

Yet another revised former kicked off tater....just what we need. Why did they let this happen. Just go delete them again.

Hahaha - if I get deleted for that post, ya'll are way to sensitive. Nothing wrong with a little healthy debate back and forth.

Wait, Ray Ray McCullough arrive on campus a week ago and is already close to getting kicked off the team? LOL

There is JayJay McCollough - he is a Junior TE. Was suspended for 8 games last year. Still on indefinite suspension. Then there is RayRay McCloud - he is an incoming Freshman WR/RB. Seems to be good kid and stays out of trouble.

Reactions: TygerDude
Oh brother. A Clemson fan thinks it's unfair that we get a laugh at your off season arrests. The irony, it burns. Your fan base and your coaches on the recruiting trail savaged SC after the rash of arrests in Lou's last year.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
There is JayJay McCollough - he is a Junior TE. Was suspended for 8 games last year. Still on indefinite suspension. Then there is RayRay McCloud - he is an incoming Freshman WR/RB. Seems to be good kid and stays out of trouble.

Gotcha. remember reading about his Dad who mentors a ton of kids or something.

Would seem to be official that Lakip is suspended indefinitely and his status with the team will be decided later in the summer. Maybe they are waiting to see how he responds after the arrest before deciding his fate.

No way he gets kicked off. Place kicker is too important. He'll get the Sammy Treatment. He will be sorry and find God, probably get baptized on the field in an old abandoned hot tub from a nearby traitor park, and all will be forgiven.

Dumbo will justify it by saying God created cocaine and God doesn't make mistakes, so forgiveness is the only answer.

No way he gets kicked off. Place kicker is too important. He'll get the Sammy Treatment. He will be sorry and find God, probably get baptized on the field in an old abandoned hot tub from a nearby traitor park, and all will be forgiven.

Dumbo will justify it by saying God created cocaine and God doesn't make mistakes, so forgiveness is the only answer.

Carolina education at its finest.

They are desperate. They don't have a reliable replacement for him. That's why they hid it for two weeks. I'll bet the farm he stays on the team. Or can Deshaun kick too? Dabo was getting all kinds of praise for kicking the last guy off. Now this guy has cocaine and he's getting a suspension?

Last edited:
Lol, typical response of going after a typo when there is no legitimate rebuttal to be made. DEFLECT DEFLECT...Clemson CULTURE at its finest.

Lol, I was just joking around. This is really a dumb issue, everyone knows that this kid is going to be kicked off the team. If anything, they are probably discussing if he is going to be kicked out of school or not.

Reactions: jblanken64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT