ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to our Baseball team

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
For giving a Georgia player an NCAA record. I had a feeling something like that was going to happen when we were down 4-0 after just one out of the game.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I’ve never seen a team absolutely tee off on our pitching like UGA has the last two games. Talk about barreling up! My goodness.

We ran into a buzz saw and a very talented team.

Wd aren't at that level and it shows.
Georgia's pitching and defense will do them in, but I've never seen a Gamecock team dominated at the plate like this weekend. Georgia is extremely talented throughout their lineup.

Reactions: hahnenkampf
What a colossal meltdown of epic proportions this has been. Much respect to the board though. Even a few weeks ago when the experts of the baseball world thought we may be as high as a national 10 seed, many here saw right through it.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I saw Projections as a 3 SEED, out west?? Wasnt even good enough to make a 3 seed east of St Louis??
That's what pulling a disappearing act does in the last two SEC series of your regular season. No leadership in the dugout. Starts with Kingston.

C
That's what pulling a disappearing act does in the last two SEC series of your regular season. No leadership in the dugout. Starts with Kingston.
It could be those two teams are just a lot better than us, that's my thought! Now why that is is another question, recruiting, development or plain old LOFT (I swear we have talent, at times they look special and other times they look lost), I'm not sure what the issue is, but Ray Charles could see it!

Last edited:
C

It could be those two teams are just a lot better than us, that's my thought! Now why that is is another question, recruiting, development or plain old LOFT (I swear we have talent, at times that look special and other times they look lost), I'm not sure what the issue is, but Ray Charles could see it!
My 2 cents is we have a lot of players (in fact most of them) with the talent to be starters on any team in the SEC. We could probably all come up with reasons we look bad all too often but the over simplified version is we arent as good as we should be... and that's with what we have. If that's not coaching I dont know what is. Personally I believe we have let these players down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT