ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo and the PED issue.

Lol. Came here to still see the same posters giving it all they can to defend Dabo for “ accidentally “ giving kids Ostarine or using excuse of it’s in shampoo
Good grief
I'm not following you. I've seen one tater in the last 30ish posts trying to defend Dabo until the ends of the earth. What am I missing?

The only thing I may have been wrong on would have been how long it would take to test clean but that is all dependent upon the individual. The real question to ask is why no one tested these guys for some type of PCT. Its highly likely that at least one of them required something to get their natural test back up. Its really almost impossible that they had no idea they were taking this drug. I just don't see how they didn't know. Taters are lying.

I was only referring to the specifically false portion that I quoted. The steady-state part is OK and repeating it here for effect is meh, but it doesn't make the false parts true.

In retrospect, “steady state” is improper in this context. That implies a constant concentration with time. But with every new dose, there is something like a filtered unit step in concentration, that then decays. “Stationary” is probably a better description, but that’s not exactly right either because of the ergodic implication.
An anonymous poster being pedantic on a sports board versus the editor of Triathlete magazine. What's your CV as you have criticized his?

So the NCAA tested over 1100 athletes at championship events in the previous calendar year and found less than 10 athletes with PEDs in their drug test analysis. They test less than 20 at Clemson and find 3. What in the world is going on in Dabo's program?

They are 62 days into what should be a simple search and find and they are still clueless or sandbagging.

In a February 16th article about an interview with Dexter Lawrence, he says he wants to know how he got it and he talks to the other 2 players suspended for a year often.

Bit of a headscratcher.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
So the NCAA tested over 1100 athletes at championship events in the previous calendar year and found less than 10 athletes with PEDs in their drug test analysis. They test less than 20 at Clemson and find 3. What in the world is going on in Dabo's program?

They are 62 days into what should be a simple search and find and they are still clueless or sandbagging.

In a February 16th article about an interview with Dexter Lawrence, he says he wants to know how he got it and he talks to the other 2 players suspended for a year often.

Bit of a headscratcher.

True. But Clemson is not akin to a petty thief. They are as adept at moving money around as a drug cartel. The reason you hear nothing now is that they have been looking for someone to take the fall on this in an innocent manner and claim responsibility. They will pay that organization, or person, a handsome amount of money such as to absolve the university of any wrong doing, but it takes time and the cash has to be non-traceable. I would say, just like they have doing on the recruiting trail. Anyhow, those are my thoughts, and no one is going to change my opinion.

Lol. Came here to still see the same posters giving it all they can to defend Dabo for “ accidentally “ giving kids Ostarine or using excuse of it’s in shampoo
Good grief

Funny, i came here to see how sad certain parts of this fan base are keeping this thread going, and emailing the NCAA?WOW. An awful lot of fan time is spent on this "investigation". If the intent was to cheat they should suffer the consequences, but all you guys hand ringing and back&forth is wasted energy.
To suggest or think this is some nepharious Clemson football doping program, conspiracy and massive cover up (a la Tommy Chaiken and USC mid 80's) in this time of social media and law enforcement techniques is ridiculous, but i guess thats what rivals do. Im interested in the outcome also, guilty should be punished for intent, not accidental and nothing has surfaced except rumors. But keep up the good work RollLaugh

Reactions: Jpcooper
Funny, i came here to see how sad certain parts of this fan base are keeping this thread going, and emailing the NCAA?WOW. An awful lot of fan time is spent on this "investigation". If the intent was to cheat they should suffer the consequences, but all you guys hand ringing and back&forth is wasted energy.
To suggest or think this is some nepharious Clemson football doping program, conspiracy and massive cover up (a la Tommy Chaiken and USC mid 80's) in this time of social media and law enforcement techniques is ridiculous, but i guess thats what rivals do. Im interested in the outcome also, guilty should be punished for intent, not accidental and nothing has surfaced except rumors. But keep up the good work RollLaugh

Oh...how many people in this fan base have written the recent articles published in state and national media outlets to keep this current open investigation going. There are only 4 sources for any information the media outlets have written about.

1) Dabo Swinney
2) Dan Radikovich
3) Dexter Lawrence
4) A recent thread on Tiger Net stating Ben Boulware is the source of the PEDs and the thread said he has been banned feom campis by Dan Radikovich.

Item 4 is a rumor and the source is your fan base.

A second rumor is the sources Dabo claimed the Ostarine could come from in his Decmber 24th press conference when he said the Ostarine could come from cremes, gels, hair products, and sports drinks.

The only source keeping this topic alive is the athletic director and head football coach at Clemson University that is avoiding on reporting truthful facts to close the case. As stated in a February 16th interview with Dexter Lawrence, even he wants to know the source of the Ostarine that was in his body because he was drug tested by Clemson all the time and would not do anything selfish to hurt his team.

Oh...how many people in this fan base have written the recent articles published in state and national media outlets to keep this current open investigation going.

Greater than 50% more views than any other active thread. Yahoo thanks you for the advertising revenue.

Greater than 50% more views than any other active thread. Yahoo thanks you for the advertising revenue.
If Clemson would report the facts of case and inform the source of the PEDs on their campus, this issue would be long and gone.

Incompetence of their investigation by Clemson and follow up by Gene Sapakof has kept Clemson from minimizing and ignoring the serious issue of amateur athletes using synthetic drugs for competitive advantage in athletic competition.

As you know, SARMs are banned in every professional and amateur sport and it is disgraceful that athletes on Clemson's football team were busted using them on the eve of the college football national championship playoff. First time in history attempt at cheating on the footbal playoff was caught by NCAA random testing and Dabo Swinney is at the center of the scandal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT