ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo, Dabo, Dabo, more senseless dribble from him

So in his press conference yesterday he says that Georgia only scored three on them and that THEY (Clemson) scored their other 7 points. So no credit to Georgia for a pick 6, it was Clemson that did that and nothing about Georgia.
Honest question here, has Dabo EVER given GENUINE credit to another team for doing anything against Clemson? How many ways can Dabo say Clemson only beat themselves and no team has ever really gotten the best of them.
Perhaps GT could say, "we didnt get stopped at the goal line by Clemson, we decided to lay down and not score for the betterment of the ACC". Maybe Florida St could say "We decided to really screw things up at the end and let Clemson win because we didnt want people thinking we were any good because we still want our coach gone."
Heck, why doesnt Vanderbilt just say "We let Carolina score so we didnt lose our spot at bottom on SEC East, we have that seat warm and cozy and dont want to lose it."
I mean come on dabo, give someone else credit.
No one whines like Dabo whines.

I personally was raised better than that. I wouldn’t say that last sentence about my worst enemy because that’s what I have been taught in my beliefs.
I too was raised to respect my opponents. Some people seem to interpret that as pulling for them

Yes, I've seen many people make that comment about giving away points, even people on here.

If that annoys you, go for it. But you continue to complain about him not giving anyone credit any time when his whole quote is filled with giving other teams credit, and even lamenting that no one is giving his opponents credit.

I get the rivalry thing. I just see no reason to make stuff up. Hell, I'd defend Biden if someone lied and accused him of being rational. Not because of how I feel about him, but because it would be the truth.
Sorry dude but you are an idiot. Where oh where did I make anything up? Seriously you are pathetic and I don’t ever say that about people here. You even said here he said about points but then say I’m making stuff up? What an idiot

Sorry dude but you are an idiot. Where oh where did I make anything up? Seriously you are pathetic and I don’t ever say that about people here. You even said here he said about points but then say I’m making stuff up? What an idiot

Ah, I must have just been confused when you said he never gives anyone credit for doing well against his team while the interview you reference has him do that several times, for uga, Pitt and NC state.

And the confusion was compounded when you asked why he never says the other teams got the best of them when that same interview he said the three teams that beat them were "the better team".

You're right that he gave the same tired comment about giving away points that so many people do though.

I can definitely see why that confusion has reduced you to simpleton name calling. Please, carry on.

You can respect the school itself and the tradition that they may have. But you can also have absolutely no respect for the person in charge.
But I do have respect for Dabo. Don’t buy into the personal attacks and conspiracy theories. Those are coping mechanisms by some who can’t accept reality IMO. And it goes on with every fanbase

But I do have respect for Dabo. Don’t buy into the personal attacks and conspiracy theories. Those are coping mechanisms by some who can’t accept reality IMO. And it goes on with every fanbase
That's fine that you do. However, not everyone does, and they aren't wrong. A good example - I have respect for strong history the Clemson Baseball has, but have absolutely no respect for Jack Leggett. Perhaps some are in the same situation with their feelings toward Dabo. Some of the things I know about him personally, I have very little respect for him.

Ah, I must have just been confused when you said he never gives anyone credit for doing well against his team while the interview you reference has him do that several times, for uga, Pitt and NC state.

And the confusion was compounded when you asked why he never says the other teams got the best of them when that same interview he said the three teams that beat them were "the better team".

You're right that he gave the same tired comment about giving away points that so many people do though.

I can definitely see why that confusion has reduced you to simpleton name calling. Please, carry on.
Well why don’t we just say we both had poor communication. I see your point but hopefully you saw the origin of my post and what I was pointing out. Apologies for name calling but admit I did have correct quotes that you ignored. Clemson DID NOT score Georgia’s other points and that is NOT giving credit to other team for a great play.

Hell, I'd defend Biden if someone lied and accused him of being rational. Not because of how I feel about him, but because it would be the truth.
What!!?? Ain’t nobody going to accuse him of being rational.

Just kidding. I’m with you on that, and hope he will eventually say something rational or simple or even intellectual.

That's fine that you do. However, not everyone does, and they aren't wrong. A good example - I have respect for strong history the Clemson Baseball has, but have absolutely no respect for Jack Leggett. Perhaps some are in the same situation with their feelings toward Dabo. Some of the things I know about him personally, I have very little respect for him.
For example

Well why don’t we just say we both had poor communication. I see your point but hopefully you saw the origin of my post and what I was pointing out. Apologies for name calling but admit I did have correct quotes that you ignored. Clemson DID NOT score Georgia’s other points and that is NOT giving credit to other team for a great play.

I would wholeheartedly agree. Rereading, I didn't intend to accuse you of lying, I was saying if someone did I would defend even Biden on it.

I think at best, he talked out of both sides of his mouth. They were the better team but we gave away the difference in the game.... yadda yadda.

With all the injuries Clemson is no where near the team they were then. Dj also wasn’t broken mentally then. Night and day.
uga was without a few offensive starters in the first game which is the main reason clemson held them to a field goal. hell we have had a few injuries as well.. why are so many on here defending them? im starting to understand all the negative talk about our own team on here.

Reactions: chief2791
I mean, you gotta admit, that was kind of weird.
Dabo did that to change the narrative. The whole story shifted from his team losing a bad game to what great character Dabo has. I cannot imagine Kirby Smart visited SC's locker room after the Gamecocks went into Athens and won in 2019.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Actually you don’t “know” shit you can only assume. Anyone can win on any given Saturday.
Nobody is beating Georgia, except possibly tOSU. Klempsun lost to NC St and Pitt. Klempsun wouldn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell against Georgia right now. I’m looking forward to Wake whipping them this weekend.

You’re right. But don’t get all high and mighty on us King, you know you want to jump in and trash Dabo and/or Klempsun as well!
Years ago maybe, but when you get older, you become more intent on what you REALLY want. I want to expend psychic energy on something not related to UPC

I like to think the Dawgs helped break him.
You like to think? There is no doubt that GA d line broke his psyche. He hasn’t recovered and that’s a fact. I’m not sure man Clemson fans would argue with you on that point. If they do they look through orange glasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLODAWG
Nobody is beating Georgia, except possibly tOSU. Klempsun lost to NC St and Pitt. Klempsun wouldn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell against Georgia right now. I’m looking forward to Wake whipping them this weekend.
I see the point went over your head. Never bet against saban. I wouldn’t take Georgia over Alabama. Only a fool bets against saban. You will lose more than you will win.

I see the point went over your head. Never bet against saban. I wouldn’t take Georgia over Alabama. Only a fool bets against saban. You will lose more than you will win.
No point went over my head. Only a fool would think Klempsun is in the same league as Georgia right now. Of course you are a Chump fan and a Dabo apologist, what did I expect? Bama struggled with LSU. Wait and see, big mouth.

Reactions: importcock
After seeing DJ in the Notre Dame game last year I thought they had yet another generational QB. He’s been consistently inconsistent all year. Very little improvement. That’s why Wake will beat them and Carolina has a legitimate shot

Reactions: boykinlp
Years ago maybe, but when you get older, you become more intent on what you REALLY want. I want to expend psychic energy on something not related to UPC
Fair enough, but It doesn’t take much psychic energy to say Dabo is a clown and Klempsun sucks🤷‍♂️

After seeing DJ in the Notre Dame game last year I thought they had yet another generational QB. He’s been consistently inconsistent all year. Very little improvement. That’s why Wake will beat them and Carolina has a legitimate shot
I think theres a good chance Klubnik takes his job if he doesnt improve. Klubnik is going to be a mid year so that gives him momentum going into next fall. I thought DJ was going to be a good one after those games last year. I think the combo of line issues and him trying to live up to the hype might have just been too much.

Reactions: boykinlp
You watch, they will somehow pull out the Wake game. They easily could have lost the BC and Louisville games (should have in fact) yet those bastards find a way to win. They will tomorrow as well.

So in his press conference yesterday he says that Georgia only scored three on them and that THEY (Clemson) scored their other 7 points. So no credit to Georgia for a pick 6, it was Clemson that did that and nothing about Georgia.
Honest question here, has Dabo EVER given GENUINE credit to another team for doing anything against Clemson? How many ways can Dabo say Clemson only beat themselves and no team has ever really gotten the best of them.
Perhaps GT could say, "we didnt get stopped at the goal line by Clemson, we decided to lay down and not score for the betterment of the ACC". Maybe Florida St could say "We decided to really screw things up at the end and let Clemson win because we didnt want people thinking we were any good because we still want our coach gone."
Heck, why doesnt Vanderbilt just say "We let Carolina score so we didnt lose our spot at bottom on SEC East, we have that seat warm and cozy and dont want to lose it."
Anyone that disagrees with the OP, or has to ask for a link, apparently doesn't watch or read press conferences. I get exactly what the OP is saying, and while other coaches do it, I believe Dabo does it more often and in a more ridiculous manner than anyone else I am aware of.
Dabo spews more meaningless statistics and skews more gameplays. When Clemson recovers a turnover, he says they took the ball away fro their opponent, and when Clemson turns the ball over, he says Clemson "gave the ball away". I mean, who cares when the last time an "unranked" team beat you at Death Valley, or how many games Skalski lost at Death Valley in his career? Overall record is what's important.
The only time Dabo praises another team is just before playing the team, or if the team plays Clemson closer.....or if it is Alabama!
One of the several things I miss about Steve Spurrier was his honesty about our status as a team. When we played poorly, he would say "We're just not that good of a team right now, and our coaching isn't what it needs to be".

Sorry if I am repeating many others. I did t read through the thread. But agree. Dabo is a dick.
Right now he’s trying to pay Venebkes another million so he can keep his Cush job in ACC Pickens.

no doubt venebles parlays this into a million dollar ease if stays. Dabo will pay it. He has too.

Sorry if I am repeating many others. I did t read through the thread. But agree. Dabo is a dick.
Right now he’s trying to pay Venebkes another million so he can keep his Cush job in ACC Pickens.

no doubt venebles parlays this into a million dollar ease if stays. Dabo will pay it. He has too.
Wait, let me get this straight, you are knocking dabo for giving venables more money to stay to stay? (If that’s even true). He’s arguably one of the best DC in the game. Who wouldn’t want to keep him. What exactly are trying to say with that comment?

Who cares what dimbo said, says or will say in the future. I don't follow his every word or spend any time watching his press conferences. I would rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT