ADVERTISEMENT

***Darius English Update***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern Gamecock DL Darius English, as I've previously documented has been planning his official visit to USC for this coming weekend (Jan. 13) to be followed by one to Arkansas the next weekend (Jan. 20)

English, Georgia's 5A Defensive Player of the Year, was visited Thursday at his home by Gamecock defensive coordinator Lorenzo Ward. The two discussed how English would be utilized in USC's defensive scheme, Ward spoke with his family, etc. and about his upcoming visit to Columbia this weekend.

English has been steadfast that he would take the trip to Arkansas despite being solid to USC for some time now, but said today that he was "not sure" if he was going to take the trip to Arkansas anymore and that he may have a decision by the end of the week. FYI, USC has felt good about hanging on to him all along. I could see English cancelling the Arkansas trip at some point, especially after his official to USC this coming weekend. If I get more information I'll pass it on.

English was recruited to USC by QB coach G.A. Mangus.
This post was edited on 1/8 12:30 PM by Chris Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News