ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone on here ever play college or professional sports that is saying a player should opt out

Daboblows

Jan 17, 2020
I know there's others on here that played in college and above like myself.. who in the hell would ever think that way? Is sickening to read some of this stuff even on sports illustrated this morning... These are all the puss wads that pretend to be analyst that never smelled the grass underneath there face mask... If you're a real player you simply don't think that way you just go out and play the game.. you sit on the couch like me 30 years later and wish to God you could do it one more time... You can get hurt when you're 10 years old or the last game of your season you don't know if and when that time will come, but you don't go out there thinking about that you just play because You Love it.... You never know when that day is you'll create a lifelong memory....And then on the other end of the spectrum you have guys, a few on our current team, that never will get drafted or set foot on an NFL field.. their handlers are trying to make a couple dollars are giving them that free advice that's worth what they're paying for it. Another sign of the pussuification of America where everyone that got picked last on the kickball team in middle school is trying to run our lives today... Or telling us how to run our lives... They should just stick to deciding if they're ordering the two or three piece chicken dinner at zesto where they belong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News