ADVERTISEMENT

Does White have another year?

AltoonaSteve

Silver Member
Nov 22, 2021
He redshirted in 2017 and then played OLB in 2018. Transferred to JUCO for 2019. Then here the past 2 years. Ordinarily his time would be up but with the extra covid year could he come back next season?

He redshirted in 2017 and then played OLB in 2018. Transferred to JUCO for 2019. Then here the past 2 years. Ordinarily his time would be up but with the extra covid year could he come back next season?
I believe during one of the games the announcers said he had another year but with playing RB if he wanted a shot at the NFL he would likely have to take it now.

I believe during one of the games the announcers said he had another year but with playing RB if he wanted a shot at the NFL he would likely have to take it now.
Yep, probably best for *him* to go pro, but boy would I love to have him back next year!

Reactions: Dizzy01
He should go pro while his body will still let him play, RBs have a short shelf life. We'll be five with the depth we have.

Yep, probably best for *him* to go pro, but boy would I love to have him back next year!
Yeah, unfortunately. He was the biggest miss by the staff this season. Didn’t realize until late in the season that he’s our best back.

Reactions: 92Pony
didn’t watch a lot of cock football this year but when I did #11 was the best player on the field. But what do I know?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT