ADVERTISEMENT

Early NFL lines this Week and thoughts on Tonites game

randye12

Aug 17, 2014
Lake Norman NC
Early lines from Vegas insider

Titans -3.5 over Bengals total 47
Packers -5.5 over Niners on the frozen Tundra . total 47.5
Chiefs -2.5 over Bills total 55 WOW ! They avg . 57 last two games against each other but that’s a ton of points and I could see a 35-34 game or OT game .

I think the Packer / Niners line will drop unless Bosa and Warner are ruled out . Packers will be the healthiest they have been in long time getting ZSmith , Whitney Mercilus Lbs , Jaire Alexander Cb and 3 Ol , Bak all pro LT , Josh Meyers at C. and their starting RT Turner , most folks didn’t realize they win 13 games mostly with back up OL and without ZSmith and Jaire Alexander . Deebo is a big worry but Jimmy G will make mistakes and has small hands in the cold so I trust Arod and Davante plus AJ Dillon will be a big factor running the ball late .Not sure I’d lay 5.5 points here .

Cincy / Tenn game - Love to watch Joe Burrow play but I don’t think The Bengals Dl with 2 starters out can hold up against Derrick Henry so I’m on The Titans here at home .

KC / Bills - Wow ! 2 future Hall of fame amazing QBs with great speed at the skill positions . Hoping the Bills win here and if you can get 3 points I’d take it . I wouldn’t over react to either of the teams last game as the Steelers didn’t have a chance and Josh Allen was amazing against an overmatched Pats team . Don’t know what I was thinking taking the Steelers plus 13 with that awful OL and overrated D , I also had the Pats plus 4.5 plus the under even when I thought all signs was pointing to the Bills when the line went up to -5 . oh Well they were small wagers and I had good bets on the Bengals , Niners , Bucs and tonite Cards plus 4 . I missed 2 of the overs as the Niners settled for a fgs and Dallas punted twice in 3rd Qt around mid field on 3rd - 5 down by 13 . which shocked me . Crazy finish but I thought Deebo had the 1st down anyway .

TBay -Rams or Cards
If the Bucs are without Wirts and their C then I’d lean to the Rams if they win because Donald and Von Miller will have big games against TB Ol . Think the Bucs will be ballpark -4 against Rams and maybe 5 .5 over Cards .

What do you guys think 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News