ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk for President

Musk for President

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha! Well, he was born in Africa. He should identify as a woman, then when mentally infertile, dem trash badmouth him we can say they are racist AND misogynist because they attacked an African-American woman.
They can’t say anything because…Biden is identifying as potus AND v potus!! lmao
Just saying.

Last edited:
As dumb as he is, I thought Biden was identifying as a potato. 😄
I’m beginning to believe he’s dead and that’s a clone gone bad we see. Kinda like the old movie multiplicity with Michael Keaton.

And if he gives an interview he can just fire up a blunt

180907121340-elon-musk-joe-rogan-smoking.jpg

I loved Paxton's performance in True Lies. A little known fact about Paxton: he was in the crowd at Love Field airport in Dallas, as a kid, who greeted JFK prior to his assassination.

Pullman did a superb acting job in Sleepless In Seattle. A little known fact about Pullman. He was teaching a film and acting class at a university, when his students convinced him to give Hollywood a try. The rest is history.

Cam Newton for Supreme court........ LOL...... He said "He knows what a Woman is"!! Unlike this new one!!

Ask Hershel Walker, the leading GOP candidate for Senate in Georgia what a woman is as he was asked this weekend - LOL - "It's written in the bible what's a woman"

Ok, well that settles it. Heck of a definition there.

Then, he offered this gem about federal energy policy on Fox Business when asked

"They decided they were gonna give up all the energy."

He also recently called for banning "CTR" in Georgia -because "CTR is being taught in all the classrooms."

I guess he meant CRT because CTR is an industrial cleaner and I don't think they are teaching that in "all" Georgia classrooms.

I now understand why he was a no show at the Georgia Republican debate Saturday night. . They left an empty podium for him though.

As one GOP candidate said in the debate Saturday "Anyone who has put their hands on a woman, stalked her and other women, and threatened police with shootouts doesn't deserve to be in the Senate" - Gary Black, Georgia Agriculture Commissioner and Senate Candidate

One candidate criticized the vote counting process in the most populous Atlanta surburbs and said they state should go back to paper ballots - which Republican election officials in Georgia say would slow down the process even more.

3 of the candidates promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act but didn't offer up an alternative when asked, with one saying he'd appoint 15 doctors to study the issue. (Republicans have studied this issue to death for over a decade now and still haven't come up with a viable alternative)

It's a comedy show.

Ask Hershel Walker, the leading GOP candidate for Senate in Georgia what a woman is as he was asked this weekend - LOL - "It's written in the bible what's a woman"

Then, he offered this gem about federal energy policy on Fox Business when asked

He also recently called for banning "CTR" in Georgia -because "CTR is being taught in all the classrooms."

I guess he meant CRT because CTR is an industrial cleaner and I don't think they are teaching that in "all" Georgia classrooms.

I now understand why he was a no show at the Georgia Republican debate Saturday night. . They left an empty podium for him though.

As one GOP candidate said in the debate Saturday "Anyone who has put their hands on a woman, stalked her and other women, and threatened police with shootouts doesn't deserve to be in the Senate" - Gary Black, Georgia Agriculture Commissioner and Senate Candidate

One candidate criticized the vote counting process in the most populous Atlanta surburbs and said they state should go back to paper ballots - which Republican election officials in Georgia say would slow down the process even more.

3 of the candidates promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act but didn't offer up an alternative when asked, with one saying he'd appoint 15 doctors to study the issue. (Republicans have studied this issue to death for over a decade now and still haven't come up with a viable alternative)

It's a comedy show.
DID i mention Herschel Walker?? did i mention Abu El Sarahmi, how about PUTIN?? this was about Cam Newton.. LOL you just try yuour damnest to defend any and everything Liberal/Socailist./Demonrat... LOL you do amuse me though!! I do get a really good laugh at 90% of your posts..

Last edited:

It's a comedy show.
They don't have to "go back to paper ballots". That is essentially what they have now. All of Georgia uses the same system, and they don't count the votes from the machines. When a person votes using the machine a paper ballot is printed out for the voter to examine to see if it is correct. If so, the voter places the ballot into a scanner and it is scanned with the paper ballot retained as backup. Votes are counted per the scanned paper ballots, not the voting machines.

Reactions: cockofdawn
They don't have to "go back to paper ballots". That is essentially what they have now. All of Georgia uses the same system, and they don't count the votes from the machines. When a person votes using the machine a paper ballot is printed out for the voter to examine to see if it is correct. If so, the voter places the ballot into a scanner and it is scanned with the paper ballot retained as backup. Votes are counted per the scanned paper ballots, not the voting machines.
What about the ONLINE or texting in your Vote the Dems want this year?? COVID Alphabetavenus42 strain and all??

What about the ONLINE or texting in your Vote the Dems want this year?? COVID Alphabetavenus42 strain and all??
The problem in GA was the mail in ballots, especially in the Greater Atlanta area. Ga has passed an election reform law to stop that.

Reactions: BlueCord86
They don't have to "go back to paper ballots".

I quoted the Republican Senate candidate. I don't care what Georgia does- I was just laughing that a senate candidate wants to get rid of voting machines - his words, not mine- thinking that will speed things up.

I am waiting for Anyone to explain to me why it is wrong to be asked to show a voter ID or Drivers license to Vote.

It's a non issue for me. If someone thinks someone can't fake an ID, then they aren't living in reality.

People committing voter fraud do it in a variety of ways.- see below

Global sensations. 100K and counting on it's way to 1mil+.

Speaking of The Saudis

"Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics."

Salman, a brutal dictator responsible for thousands of deaths, has been a close confidant of Kushner, and was a recipient of frequent praise from Donald Trump.

I am waiting for Anyone to explain to me why it is wrong to be asked to show a voter ID or Drivers license to Vote.
Because democrats CANNOT win without hundreds of thousands of fake votes. Period!! We must stop them from taking over and turning us into Shanghai China.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Oh you have to be correct, because there was Absolutely no voter fraud.. lol insinuating 30 million people will get fake ids because they don’t like mean tweets. Oh my God, you truly are delusional

There is always some voter fraud. I posted evidence of numerous instances above. Of course, that was committed by Trump cult members.

Regardless, there is always some voter fraud. IDs don't stop voter fraud, but voter ID is a non issue for me. It's not worth arguing about because it's like arguing about the color blue - it's irrelevant.

Speaking of The Saudis

"Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics."

Salman, a brutal dictator responsible for thousands of deaths, has been a close confidant of Kushner, and was a recipient of frequent praise from Donald Trump.

ROFLMAO, Kushner... lol. Deflecting at its best. Get back to your “The View” reruns.

ROFLMAO, Kushner... lol. Deflecting at its best. Get back to your “The View” reruns.

No deflection - just hypocrisy- pointing fingers at everyone else- while your own cult rakes in $2billion dollar deals from a dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT