ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN ..fans convo from mizzu win wow

One person stated it. Based on video evidence, refs got it right. One person stated Sophie would be in foul trouble. She wasn’t. Great W.

Safe Space University is an absolute embarrassment to this conference. They let students take down their President over acts we don't even know occurred. Their fan support is atrocious for all sports. They are a bunch of Yankees who should have either stayed in the Big 12 or gone to the Big 10. Can't stand them.

Last edited:
Safe Space University is an absolute embarrassment to this conference. They let students take down their President over acts we don't even know occurred. Their fan support is atrocious for all sports. They are a bunch of Yankees who should have either stayed in the Big 12 or gone to the Big 12. Can't stand them.

Funny thing. Even Midwesterners can't stand them. Just ask anyone from Kansas for starters.:)

Oh OK, because She grew up 15 minutes from campus....,
At least that’s a reason I suppose. Alaina Coates went to Dutch Fork, and that is nearly 20 minutes.

Interesting thanks for sharing
I can’t explain it, but they are still pissed about it. Couldn’t wrap their minds around it. They think Dawn is a terrible coach.

When Geno leaves.

People thought the same about Pat Summitt ...She was thumping Geno every year...You are not insightful enough to realize it...But Dawn is ahead of Genos schedule..The sun rises and sets every day...The seasons change without fail...If you don't think Geno will fall, you are a complete imbecile...It's just the way things happen

They hate Dawn because she left TEMPLE to come to SOUTH CAROLINA . . . oh, AND she recruited two hometown super stars, Wilson and Coates. They were ORDAINED (according to the UCONN crowd) to attend a school in the ENLIGHTENED FROZEN NORTH where people are educated, open-minded and superior to the sub-human masses who dwell south of Northern Virginia. They got some crazy assholes up there, folks, but CONN-Land IS real green in the summertime. :)

People thought the same about Pat Summitt ...She was thumping Geno every year...You are not insightful enough to realize it...But Dawn is ahead of Genos schedule..The sun rises and sets every day...The seasons change without fail...If you don't think Geno will fall, you are a complete imbecile...It's just the way things happen
Pat? Who the heck was talking about Pat? Uh, you don't need insight when you can look at the actual record. I thought we were talking about Dawn and Geno. Geno has set a standard that will not be met or surpassed at the University of South Carolina, by Dawn or anyone else. Same can probably be said of Pat's record, since you brought her up. All you've got going for your argument is that Geno is probably closer to death or retirement than Dawn. That is Dawn's realistic hope of catching or surpassing Geno. Thursday's game might or might not be a small down payment on that, the evidence that we can beat a Geno team sometime, crap ANY time. Insight? Imbecile? You're ridiculous sometimes. Geno could start failing today and still not be surpassed any any active coach.

Pat? Who the heck was talking about Pat? Uh, you don't need insight when you can look at the actual record. I thought we were talking about Dawn and Geno. Geno has set a standard that will not be met or surpassed at the University of South Carolina, by Dawn or anyone else. Same can probably be said of Pat's record, since you brought her up. All you've got going for your argument is that Geno is probably closer to death or retirement than Dawn. That is Dawn's realistic hope of catching or surpassing Geno. Thursday's game might or might not be a small down payment on that, the evidence that we can beat a Geno team sometime, crap ANY time. Insight? Imbecile? You're ridiculous sometimes. Geno could start failing today and still not be surpassed any any active coach.

no one said a bleeping thing about Dawn surpassing Genos achievements. I merely stated the obvious to anyone with an IQ above 85...Geno is old and his time is near..His reign will end like Pat Summitts reign before him..He succeeded Summitt...Dawn has as good a chance as anyone else to succeed Geno..Geno is not reigning championship HBC...Dawn Staley is...For some reason you are obsessed with undermining that..

Yes Geno has 10 titles..I doubt any coach will match or surpass that...But when Geno got started, no one thought Pat Summitt would be surpassed...History is written one season at a time on the court..Not in the narrow minds of fans...For the record, i'll state right now that UCONN will not win the NCAA tournament this season either...He has a better squad than last season..But they are still flawed and vulnerable

Reactions: NaturalGC7
no one said a bleeping thing about Dawn surpassing Genos achievements. I merely stated the obvious to anyone with an IQ above 85...Geno is old and his time is near..His reign will end like Pat Summitts reign before him..He succeeded Summitt...Dawn has as good a chance as anyone else to succeed Geno..Geno is not reigning championship HBC...Dawn Staley is...For some reason you are obsessed with undermining that..

Yes Geno has 10 titles..I doubt any coach will match or surpass that...But when Geno got started, no one thought Pat Summitt would be surpassed...History is written one season at a time on the court..Not in the narrow minds of fans...For the record, i'll state right now that UCONN will not win the NCAA tournament this season either...He has a better squad than last season..But they are still flawed and vulnerable
Having stated myself the inevitability of Geno's passage from the scene, and having thus established my possession of an IQ in excess of 85, I have accordingly read and rejected your theoretical screed.

They hate Dawn because she left TEMPLE to come to SOUTH CAROLINA . . . oh, AND she recruited two hometown super stars, Wilson and Coates. They were ORDAINED (according to the UCONN crowd) to attend a school in the ENLIGHTENED FROZEN NORTH where people are educated, open-minded and superior to the sub-human masses who dwell south of Northern Virginia. They got some crazy assholes up there, folks, but CONN-Land IS real green in the summertime. :)

Reactions: sinkerslider
The Uconn fan base hates us and UT because of basic snobbish arrogance. They can't stand that we are defending champs. They think we lucked into it because we didn't go through them. Not our fault they got beat in the semis. They hate UT because they can't accept that they were not the first dominant program. Can't wait till their sorry asses are also rans.

I can’t explain it, but they are still pissed about it. Couldn’t wrap their minds around it. They think Dawn is a terrible coach.

Their issue with Dawn is she doesn't talk nor act like a Connecticut Yankee.. Were Geno not their coach, they would feel the same about him... Back when ND was thumping UCONN, their assault vs Muffed McGraw was disgraceful.. Their animus is directed at whoever they feel is a threat to their dominance..

The Uconn fan base hates us and UT because of basic snobbish arrogance. They can't stand that we are defending champs. They think we lucked into it because we didn't go through them. Not our fault they got beat in the semis. They hate UT because they can't accept that they were not the first dominant program. Can't wait till their sorry asses are also rans.

Won't be long... Geno getting old... A few more tournament losses and he'll say screw it

Reactions: sinkerslider
It's always about the coach. See Bobby Knight, Jim Calhoun, Pat Summit, etc. Dawn will be the next in line to be dominant I think (hope).

Their issue with Dawn is she doesn't talk nor act like a Connecticut Yankee.. Were Geno not their coach, they would feel the same about him... Back when ND was thumping UCONN, their assault vs Muffed McGraw was disgraceful.. Their animus is directed at whoever they feel is a threat to their dominance..

She is self proclaimed Philly Girl. Luckily she is ours.
She is very real & very awesome. She was great on the face book live yesterday with WIS.
Some one posted Dawn for President

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT