ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - Clemson

You are absolutely the most idiotic fan we have. Go celebrate dude, you wallow in pathetic football so enjoy it and keep that “hope and wishful thinking” going, it is ALL you got. You’ll wise up eventually

No, I'm a realistic that doesn't think shit changes overnight like you idiots.

Dumbest f'er on the internet. That is you.

Yes, you did. That's why you are crying like a little bitch. Which is nothing new.
You do realize as much as I hate losing these games I do get joy out of watching you pumpers get your hopes up
You have been called out on your implication that Muschamp kicked a fg near the end of the game to avoid a shutout. At least admit that was not the case…
he can’t he is a f’ing idiot, for real.

No, I'm a realistic that doesn't think shit changes overnight like you idiots.

Dumbest f'er on the internet. That is you.
Hahah like I said you must be 15 or too stupid to realize shit doesn’t change with Carolina football, that’s the entire point of this conversation that goes over your head. Overnight, he’ll try 100 years. That’s the point that just escapes you over and over again.

You have been called out on your implication that Muschamp kicked a fg near the end of the game to avoid a shutout. At least admit that was not the case…

I didn't say that. Just that Beamer could have prevented a shutout and that the shutout stupidity was a dumb talking point. Especially when you lose by 35.

Last edited:
Hahah like I said you must be 15 or too stupid to realize shit doesn’t change with Carolina football, that’s the entire point of this conversation that goes over your head. Overnight, he’ll try 100 years. That’s the point that just escapes you over and over again.

Then go away. Easy fix. You won't be missed.

You seem to be capable of disappearing when we beat somebody. So we know you can do it.

Then go away. Easy fix. You won't be missed.

You seem to be capable of disappearing when we beat somebody. So we know you can do it.
Well like I said I’ll be around a lot more than you since we beat so few teams! Check the history dumb ass, we are what we are and will continue to be. You are the one who will be continually proven wrong. You are probably one of those kids who was a perpetual “C” student who bragged that was better than being a “D” student. Your standards are LOW, I get it.

No, just objective and fair.
Satterfield knew the situation coming in and promised a product that wasn't delivered in any way, shape, or form. Objective and fair isn't continuing to pay someone hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in the hopes that they'll do a good job later when all indications are that they are in over their head. If we're being objective then:

11-12 points in the first half average this season
22 per game
3/12 shutouts in the first half (including defensive TDs)
Shutout against Clemson at home.
Returned the SEC's leading rusher and still had an anemic running game
Terrible on 3rd Down
Terrible in the Red Zone
QBs were pressured on nearly half of all pass attempts (in some games, 60+%)
Sacks galore!

Our Defense actually scored 4 touchdowns. Take those out and our offense might not have actually even averaged 20 points per game. Defense was improved and kept us in games. If we had an offense with any kind of identity then we could have most likely won 7-8 games.

In fact, the only real identity that we established was needless penalties and passing the ball behind the LOS to wind up OUT of field goal range when starting drives in scoring position.

If we're being fair to Satterfield, then we put him out of his misery before next year drives the program into the game and ruins any and all hopes he will ever have of another shot at OC. If he leaves now he could try and point to personnel issues, but if he stays and this continues then this will be his last coordinator job. Objective and fair to the program would be to recognize a sub-par product and replace him with someone that can get the job done so that fans and donors continue to stroke those checks. Program first.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Well like I said I’ll be around a lot more than you since we beat so few teams! Check the history dumb ass, we are what we are and will continue to be. You are the one who will be continually proven wrong. You are probably one of those kids who was a perpetual “C” student who bragged that was better than being a “D” student. Your standards are LOW, I get it.

LOL. I haven't been proven wrong about anything. This season has been a success by ANY measure. If anything, Beamer proven me wrong by winning more than expected.

Hell, the SEC Nation guys just said that Beamer should be in the conversation for SEC Coach of Year. That what a total out of touch with reality assclown you are. Nobody wants only 6 wins. Everybody wants to go undefeated and win a NC. NOBODY is stupid enough to think we would get there any time soon, especially not in one year, after the disaster that was Muschamp.

Reactions: ImmaTiger

You don't get anything but crying and whining. Maybe living in Alaska frozen your little pea brain.

Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee turned it around pretty quick. Are you related to Satterfield are something?

Arkansas won 3 SEC games last year in Pittman's first year. Ole Miss won 4 SEC games last year in Kiffin's first year. Tennessee has won 4 this year in Huepel's first year.

Beamer has won 3 in his first year. And considering what he inherited and the injuries, I don't see how isn't at least comparable.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
Remind me again overall are we a .500 win team in our entire history? And you expect this change based on what?

You hire coaches and give them a chance to recruit and develop a team. If they don't, you fire them and hire something else. Rinse, repeat until successful.

Crying ain't gonna help. Firing coaches every year ain't gonna help.

If you can't handle it, you should just move on. You whine more than a f'ing Kardashian.

You hire coaches and give them a chance to recruit and develop a team. If they don't, you fire them and hire something else. Rinse, repeat until successful.

Crying ain't gonna help. Firing coaches every year ain't gonna help.

If you can't handle it, you should just move on. You whine more than a f'ing Kardashian.
Get use to 6-6 seasons they will be the norm until the next staff comes in, hooray. Just watch, you’ll see!

Nobody is the answer with the lack of talent on this team. But the Doty we saw isn’t the Doty we will see. He’s a dual threat guy. His legs will open up the passing game. He’s not a drop back passer and he was forced to be that this year against teams that knew we couldn’t run the ball. That’s a bad combo.

You can put Shaw, Garcia, Taneyhill, whoever in there…they aren’t winning a ton with this team offensively. But I wouldn’t throw Doty to the curb just yet. If all our current QBs are healthy, he’s still the one with the most upside and the one that should be getting snaps.
Your first sentence says it all. Doty is not the answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT