ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - Clemson

You don't know that. It's just your period making you emotional. Go take 2 Pamprin and check back in the morning.
Any smart person knows it, this streak will probably go to 12 years or longer. They are at the top of the pile, we have never been on the top of the pile so all you have is wishful thinking, I’m simply going off facts and the reality that we become them is slim to none.

All you do is reference that 2 win season and use that as an excuse for EVERYTHING!! I got news for ya, Clemson takes football seriously, we don’t, so you better be prepared to stash that argument cause you will be using it for many more years in the future.

I reference it BECAUSE IT WAS F'ING LAST YEAR. lol. And that is WHAT BEAMER INHERITED. lol.

And NIL will bring Clemson back to earth. Wait and see. There was a reason Dabo was so upset and threatened to quit if players were allowed to be paid.

I reference it BECAUSE IT WAS F'ING LAST YEAR. lol. And that is WHAT BEAMER INHERITED. lol.

And NIL will bring Clemson back to earth. Wait and see. There was a reason Dabo was so upset and threatened to quit if players were allowed to be paid.
Clemson took a step backward this year and we looked worse against them.

Reactions: jonesz21
You don't know that. It's just your period making you emotional. Go take 2 Pamprin and check back in the morning.
They will likely win 10 games again this year, which would be 10 years straight. In our history if we win 10 games it’s akin to hitting the lottery. My statement is much more likely than your “hope”.

Last edited:
Closer than I thought it would be.

I’d love to move down to FCS and compete for titles. We clearly don’t care about competing for FBS titles.

raise the academics and play in the FCS. The problem is that the school is addicted the $ from the SEC.

I still remember when the SEC money was gonna put us lightyears ahead of Clemson

It’s how they justify bad football in their bird brains…

Wrong. Anybody with a brain at all would completely understand the QB situation and the impact on a team.

Satterfield did more, even in just SEC play, than Chump and Bobo did last year with Bobo's veteran QB and an NFL quality receiver to throw to. Fact. Given the same circumstance, Chump never would have beaten Auburn, so he likely would have had only 1 win.

Wrong. Anybody with a brain at all would completely understand the QB situation and the impact on a team.

Satterfield did more, even in just SEC play, than Chump and Bobo did last year with Bobo's veteran QB and an NFL quality receiver to throw to. Fact. Given the same circumstance, Chump never would have beaten Auburn, so he likely would have had only 1 win.
Muschamp never got shut out by Clemson. So that last line is probably off.

Lol you are the one fan who thinks satrerfield did a good job. I gotta say you are “special”

No it's not. Muschamp score 3 points in 2019 because he kicked a field goal, something Beamer could have done twice tonight if he just wanted a stupid talking point.
He kicked a FG down 14 points in the second quarter, against a team that played for the national championship.

Don’t think we were ever even in that position in the first half, against a team that finished third in the ACC Atlantic.

Reactions: ImmaTiger
He kicked a FG down 14 points in the second quarter, against a team that played for the national championship.

Don’t think we were ever even in that position in the first half, against a team that finished third in the ACC Atlantic.

And lost by 35. With a 4 star QB, not a FCS Catholic school QB.

Lol you are the one fan who thinks satrerfield did a good job. I gotta say you are “special”

You are "special" if you expected more after losing the top 2 QBs.

I said he deserves the chance to get his players in and not be judged by the complete train wreck Chump left that he had NO control over.

How f'ing stupid do you have to be to not understand that?

Reactions: ImmaTiger

I said he deserves the chance to get his players in and not be judged by the complete train wreck Chump left that he had NO control over.

Not as stupid as you, that’s for damn sure. Like I said get ready for rinse and repeat, shit ain’t changing around here other than you pumpers living in fantasy land.

The FACTS are Beamer/Satterfield inherited a mess, it got worse with injuries, and we are bowl eligible.

Deal with it.
Deal with a beat down to a Clemson team that is the worst in many years. We will be a 5-7 win team year after year after year. Im glad they makes you all giddy

To be fair, their usernames will change when we make a new hire.
Yep, these guys are actually hilarious to see how out of touch with reality they are. They are either family members of the staff or brand new fans or young kids in their parents basement and they just don’t know better yet!

Yep, these guys are actually hilarious to see out of touch with reality they are. They are either family members of the staff or brand new fans or young kids in their parents basement and they just don’t know better yet!

WE are out of touch with reality. lol.

You actually expected a team that stunk it up last year and lost NFL talent to be competitive with a team that has recruiting in the top 5 for YEARS.

You are the dumbest mf'er on the internet. Maybe the dumbest person on earth.

Our problem is not the level of our competition it is the level of leadership in this Athletic department and our football coaches. Getting shutout by your rival merits changes in leadership!

Reactions: 92Pony

Pretty sure the secondary and Defense were in a far worse position than the offense going into this season. The Defense stiffened up and played well. The Offense was pathetic.

WE are out of touch with reality. lol.

You actually expected a team that stunk it up last year and lost NFL talent to be competitive with a team that has recruiting in the top 5 for YEARS.

You are the dumber mf'er on the internet. Maybe the dumbest person on earth.
No I didn’t expect that dumb ass, what I saw was a team that looked clueless against a much weaker Clemson team. Let me ask you this, when do we beat Clemson next? I would love to hear your answer. Lol

Pretty sure the secondary and Defense were in a far worse position than the offense going into this season. The Defense stiffened up and played well. The Offense was pathetic.

No, they weren't. Losing a QB is bad for team like us with very little depth. Losing 2 is catastrophic.

No, they weren't. Losing a QB is bad for team like us with very little depth. Losing 2 is catastrophic.
Dude do you have mental issues? You do realize we played 2 of our top 3 QBs tonight? Both were available for this game, so how was that catastrophic for this game? I’m assuming if Doty was available tonite we would have won right? Is that what you are saying

We lost basically the entire secondary to transfers and NFL. Do you not remember that?

And It showed at times. Fortunately, our Dline had some depth and helps them out.

Sorry, there isn't a team out there that would have done any better with the same QB situation.

Dude do you have mental issues? You do realize we played 2 of our top 3 QBs tonight? Both were available for this game, so how was that catastrophic for this game? I’m assuming if Doty was available tonite we would have won right? Is that what you are saying

Are you an idiot? One is a FCS Catholic school transfer and one was a grad assistant that hasn't played in weeks just off of knee surgery. lol

What f'ing planet do you live on?

No I didn’t expect that dumb ass, what I saw was a team that looked clueless against a much weaker Clemson team. Let me ask you this, when do we beat Clemson next? I would love to hear your answer. Lol

Yes, you did. That's why you are crying like a little bitch. Which is nothing new.

Are you an idiot? One is a FCS Catholic school transfer and one was a grad assistant that hasn't played in weeks just off of knee surgery. lol

What f'ing planet do you live on?
You are absolutely the most idiotic fan we have. Go celebrate dude, you wallow in pathetic football so enjoy it and keep that “hope and wishful thinking” going, it is ALL you got. You’ll wise up eventually

No it's not. Muschamp score 3 points in 2019 because he kicked a field goal, something Beamer could have done twice tonight if he just wanted a stupid talking point.
You have been called out on your implication that Muschamp kicked a fg near the end of the game to avoid a shutout. At least admit that was not the case…

Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT