ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. USC/ UNC..

Good Lord we have veteran players coming back on both sides of the football and UNC went 2-9 last year - starting freshman QB and learning a new system on Offense and defense so yea - I think we should be PISSED about what we have seen

We are going to see if Tanner has any balls this year.

We already know the answer to this.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
Told y'all about Muschamp the day he was hired and you all turned on me. I can't.

Blew a 20-9 lead. Bentley didn’t make good throws on that last possession but he didn’t give up 90+ yard drives and keep making the terrible play calls over and over.

Defense was terrible and we were outcoached too, but Jake was flat out terrible. Can't mince words.

Well guess Bentley wasn’t satisfied with just the int’s had to throw a fumble or 2 in there

Reactions: hutchyoung
Ok, now Muschamp needs to be fired. I’m sorry but this is inexcusable. Under no circumstances should NC have won this game but here we are. Who can we bring in to turn this program around? I’m talking a total overhaul. The Bentley era needs to end now. I’m sick of watching him.

Ok, now Muschamp needs to be fired. I’m sorry but this is inexcusable. Under no circumstances should NC have won this game but here we are. Who can we bring in to turn this program around? I’m talking a total overhaul. The Bentley era needs to end now. I’m sick of watching him.

It's not so much that we lost the game, but how terrible we looked in all phases of the game. Looked lost on both sides of the ball. Missed assignments on defense. Dropped passes. Interceptions. Motion penalities. Late hits. Awful.

Bottom line is that UNC has a coach they believe in and we have one that the players don’t believe in and rightfully so - last 2 games have been a disaster - absolutely pathetic on both sides of the ball

Defense was terrible and we were outcoached too, but Jake was flat out terrible. Can't mince words.
Jake was horrible at the end of the game, but this thing was bad from the go. He just in the middle of it, with all eyes on him. This is bad, and it doesn’t matter if we start Ryan Hilinski. We are gonna have a bad season’ let’s face it Will Muschamp is an awful Coach!

Reactions: bmull08 and Judson1
Still defending Bentley I see.
I said he made bad throws but when the oline can’t block, the defense can’t tackle, the defense can’t defend the pass, the coaches can’t figure out that only one RB can go forward I just dont think anything would change with another QB. Best hope at this point is Muschamp moves on and a new coach gets to work with Hilinski.

Reactions: nc38
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT