ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread......

Can the refs call just one of the blatant holdings on USF. I mean, we suck bad enough but the refs are just letting everything go.

I remember when we had a mobile quarterback. Ah, the good ol' days

What the hell did these coaches do for the last month. We are doing absolutely nothing right. NOTHING. No positives at all outside of the stop on fourth down.

Every single post is true. Might be worse than the Clemson game. I will never doubt Vegas.

Embarrassing! Klem vs. West Virginia deja vu a few years ago, 2011 I think.(I hope not).

No one can confuse Roper with an offensive genius, gotta do better than run up the middle and hope to convert 3rd downs on a team that looks ready to hang 50 on us.

You people who blame Tanner, blame Muchamp, blame Roper ...you are blind or in denial.... they have very few Div 1 players, thanks to the previous staff

Reactions: rogue cock
You people who blame Tanner, blame Muchamp, blame Roper ...you are blind or in denial.... they have very few Div 1 players, thanks to the previous staff
That's why most of us hate Elliot. He was previous staff.

Ray Tanner, congrats on the mismanagement of our football program for the last 4 years. Kma

Reactions: Brace1
Love how the announcers always say before the game that we have an advantage with the siz and strength of our OL. USF is just playing with us.

smhp.gif

Reactions: uofsc and Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT