ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Yea. - 3rd and 7 and let a long hair sissy run up the middle for 25 yards - pathetic - DBs finally do their job and D-Line takes a play off - story of the year - and by the way - do we not coach our Linebackers how to cover a RB out of the backfield on a pass play????? Been burned n that all year and we still cant cover a RB out of the backfield - that will be open ALL day

Brian Edwards decided to sit this one out...its a trend with our"stars" how do you sit out against Clemson...its the way kids today are,no way in the world i would miss this game ...give me a shot and put me in coach.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Looks like it might be another game where our offense scores more for the opponent than it does for us

Brian Edwards decided to sit this one out...its a trend with our"stars" how do you sit out against Clemson...its the way kids today are,no way in the world i would miss this game ...give me a shot and put me in coach.
There is a huge difference between Edwards sitting this game and Deebo sitting the bowl game. Edwards is injured.

You put your worst cover corner in one on one coverage against their best wide receiver. If you didn’t know anything else about this staff, this would be a great indication that they need to go.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
There is a huge difference between Edwards sitting this game and Deebo sitting the bowl game. Edwards is injured.

Agreed. Edwards would play, if he could. He probably shouldn't have played against App St.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT