ADVERTISEMENT

GameCock rooster crowe

carolina yardbird

Jan 22, 2013
Hey fans, any where to get a good quality gamecock rooster crow sound like the one they blast in the stadium? Ive looked all over the internet and only found lame crows or old dead links from 10 years ago. I want to blast a rooster call from stereo on my screen porch on lake Murray. I know the sound will carry far.
Help me out!
:cool:

Hey fans, any where to get a good quality gamecock rooster crow sound like the one they blast in the stadium? Ive looked all over the internet and only found lame crows or old dead links from 10 years ago. I want to blast a rooster call from stereo on my screen porch on lake Murray. I know the sound will carry far.
Help me out!
Anybody???? Hey is this thing on?

There are a number of app's that will do rooster crow's pretty good. I have one that sounds just like the real thing on my droid phone that I got of the Google Play store. You can get a 3.5mm patch cord and connect your phone to your amp/receiver input (you might need a 3.5mm to phone jack adapter) and pump it up.

I remember hearing that the rooster crow played at Willy B is from the start of The Gap Band's Early in the Morning. Try that.

It is the same. You can download the song and trim it using an mp3 program. And then play it through your device using an auxiliary cable (assuming that your radio is AUX compatible) hope that helps.

Meanwhile, Russell Crowe is fat.
russell-crowe-gettyimages-967627578.jpg

I am looking for the .WAV file to download of the exact sound played at the stadium. Anyone have a link?

Help me out!
Perhaps, a live Rooster would fit the bill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT