ADVERTISEMENT

GIFs of Our Football Season...

giphy.gif

Congrats on finding a gif produced by lsufreek. She's been an Internet SEC legend producing jpegs and gifs for over 20 years. Although, I can't recall seeing anything of her in a decade. Hope she's still with us. Sharing her wry sense of humor and mad computer skills.
I didn't realize LSUFreek was a lady... doesn't really matter though. She was a treasure.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Congrats on finding a gif produced by lsufreek. She's been an Internet SEC legend producing jpegs and gifs for over 20 years. Although, I can't recall seeing anything of her in a decade. Hope she's still with us. Sharing her wry sense of humor and mad computer skills.

LSUFreek is a woman??

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Never got any direct confirmation from "her". Dating back to over 25 years ago on the old "AOL" boards LSUFreek rarely posted any text. Just jpegs and gifs.

During a lengthy discussion about "him" several LSU fans broke into the convo stating, "You know LSUFreek is a chick, right?"

Just a former contractor brother... but it was awesome.

Right on. Colonel Charlie Beckwith is my favorite UGA FB player of all time. Born in ATL. Played OG and chose the US Army instead of the Green Bay Packers in 1951. He went on to establish SFOD-D for counter terrorism operations on the backside of the Vietnam war. He identified counter terrorism as an evolving need and we sent Charging Charlie to train with the British SAS for best practices.

He came back with a 200 page report outlining how to start recruitment, selection, qualifications, training ... everything he thought that we would need. His commanding officer in the Pentagon slid the report to the side of the desk and said, "Ok that's great. I need your ass in Saigon next week."

They say the brass didn't want to open a new unit while managing the entanglements of that era. We were bogged down in Vietnam, but Charlie served and kept submitting the report, rewritten, outlining our vulnerability and need for the unit.

Eventually, we had Munich and the need to start Delta was imminent, so they green lit the project. First mission was a massive failure under Jimmy Carter. Charlie wrote a memoir and it's one of my favorite quick books.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Alvin_Beckwith

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT