ADVERTISEMENT

how are we gonna get to 40 wins? must go 19-5 against the toughest

gridfan

Dec 7, 2001
Mt. Pleasant, SC
part of the schedule with an offense that only shows up against the Sunday pitcher, or are we supposed to just be Ok with the new normal of 30-35 wins and always be on the road for the regionals.......trying to figure out if I should be concerned or not

Originally posted by USCBatgirl21:

We didn't get 40 wins in 2013 until game 1 of the Regional.

Bad seasons happen to the best of teams. LSU didn't even make the post season in 2011 after winning it all in 2009.
I'm very afraid what we're witnessing is far greater than just a "bad season."

Your post was a valid gripe until you threw in "new normal of 30-35 wins".......when was the last time the Yardcocks won 35 or less ?

This isn't normal which is why fans are pissed.....

Originally posted by USCBatgirl21:

We didn't get 40 wins in 2013 until game 1 of the Regional.

Bad seasons happen to the best of teams. LSU didn't even make the post season in 2011 after winning it all in 2009.
This is saying we are watching the steady decline to the new normal, mediocrity. It won't make me feel any better about not making the post season just because LSU didn't make it in 2011. How does that make sense??? You are saying you are ok with mediocrity because even LSU is???

There is a big difference in having a bad season and having a steady decline. Year 1 was worst than Tanner's last year. Year 2 was worst than year 1. Year 3 is worse than year 2. Notice something there??? It's called a three year trend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT