ADVERTISEMENT

I am starting to fear the worst

B-Braz

Aug 11, 2011
Hamsah flips (sounds like his father made him go to FSU and that he didn't have a choice). And I know our coaches are busting their tails but this is the Ridley kid situation all over again this year.

Beal was sick last week now all of a sudden very early on Monday morning we hear Beal isn't coming at all possibly??? I wonder if that is because UGA doesn't need someone to go and babysit J. Williams b/c he has already flipped...

Then Wyatt goes public about not "feeling loved" and the UGA coaches have a week and a half to fix that before Signing day.

No word on Hughes, spin it however you want, sounds like he isn't getting in. Remember a few years ago when we couldn't get any word on D. Byrd and he ended up being suspended for 3 or 4 games and then when we got word after we intentionally held Culliver out so that we wouldn't have to vacate wins. Oh and then there was last year when for 6 months all we heard was JC Jackson is a gamecock only to find out 6 months later that we couldn't take him.

We went from thinking we are going to have to ask kids to greyshirt or find a way to make the numbers work to not having to worry about the numbers at all and now potentially having the possibility of counting 1 or 2 back next recruiting cycle. (which probably isn't all that bad).

For the love of everything pure and innocent, I am flippin' tired of hearing, "but Muschamp flipped Fowler from FSU to Florida." Yeah, but we aren't FSU or Florida, does it suck to say that, YES!!! But it's the truth. If we were even close we'd have Ridley, Hamsah, Beal would be visiting, and we'd have told Brad Johnson back in July, "hey man, you can keep looking but we aren't in the position to hold a spot for you if your recruitment lingers into your senior season."

saying "Muschamp flipped Fowler from FSU to UF" over and over again is like me saying, I chose the Ferrari over the Lamborghini when I got a Camaro lifestyle.

Once again, this isn't directed at anyone. I appreciate all that GCC staff does. This is also NOT a shot at the coaches, I truly believe they are doing everything in their power to right this ship, that Spurrier sunk. Yeah, and I know, get over it and I have, but I said it any way.

I feel better. Now I can go and eat lunch. Have a great day G-Cocks....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News