ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Sneed

gpinnington

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
Hilton Head Island
We need LBs in a big way and Top 50 prospect and LB Jaylen Sneed is from HHI, SC, currently committed to Notre Dame. Beamer was at his game here in HHI a few weeks ago and Sneed (while a long shot) is still being listed as players to watch heading into the final month of recruiting before ESD.

I live in HHI now, moved here from Lake Murray earlier this year and I am holed up in an apartment less than a mile from HHI High School where Sneed plays. #HHIisgreatbutitshousingbubblesucks:)

I was walking my dogs past there today with my wife and said "We've go to do something to show Jaylen Sneed some love so he gives SC a chance. What does he want to go all the way to Indiana for when he can stay home and become a legend in his home state?" Yes, I talk about this with my wife. She's a saint for tolerating me.

She suggested getting some lawn signs made up and put them out around the practice field and stadium. Figured all his friends, family and team mates would snap them and post them, get him rethinking his decision. IF we can get him on campus for an OV between now and Dec 15, I like Shane and team's chances of flipping him.

I just costed them out and 20 Garnet gradient lawn signs would be about $105, or as she suggests 10 each of 3 designs would be about $235. If someone knows what URL uploader works on this forum, I'll upload them. I used ImgBB but it doesn't work.

Sign 1:
Jaylen Sneed
USC Needs You!
#WelcomeHome
#908milesvs154miles

Sign 2:
Jaylen Sneed
USC Wants You!
#WelcomeHome
#908milesvs154miles

Sign 3:
Jaylen Sneed
Say no to ND!
#WelcomeHome
#908milesvs154miles

What do we think? Different #? Don't bother? Am I nuts? Should I start a Go Fund me and we all chip in $5?

Doing my part 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News