ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Bullard Visit Info (updated Fri. evening)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
FRIDAY EVENING UPDATE:

According to a source close to Bullard, the plan I outlined in the original update is the plan - Clemson this weekend for an official, then an official to South Carolina next weekend, followed by his final official to Florida the weekend of November 26.

EARLIER UPDATE:

Five-star DL Jonathan Bullard will be in Clemson for an official visit this weekend instead of South Carolina for an unofficial. TigerIllustrated.com reported that info, and Bullard also put it on his Facebook.

I've checked in with some additional sources here, and here's what I've found out:

Bullard decided to make his official visit to Clemson this weekend so that he would have an opportunity to make officials to all three schools that are in primary contention for him - those being Clemson, Florida, and South Carolina - during the season.

Clemson's final home game is this weekend against Wake Forest. South Carolina has two more home games left after this weekend (Citadel, Clemson) and Florida has two as well (Furman, Florida State.) I'm working on getting 100% confirmation of this, but it looks like the plan is for Bullard to officially visit South Carolina next weekend for the Citadel game and Florida for the FSU game the weekend of November 26.

Don't get me wrong, Clemson is a big player for Bullard (as is South Carolina, I think those two lead over Florida as I thought could happen a while back), but it's not as if Bullard is "shunning" a USC visit to go to Clemson. As of right now, he has every intention of visiting USC again.
This post was edited on 11/11 9:50 AM by Chris Clark
This post was edited on 11/11 9:50 AM by Chris Clark
This post was edited on 11/11 5:27 PM by Chris Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News