ADVERTISEMENT

Juju Mcdowell Recent Player Comp...

gamecock12345

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2020
Rondale Moore (Purdue/NFL). Listed on the Purdue Roster as 5'9" 180lbs

Juju Mcdowell: Listed as 5'9'' 177lbs

Trying to think of ways we could get Juju on the field, as he has clearly shown the ability to be a difference maker during practice, led me to began thinking about how Purdue used Rondale Moore during his time in college. They are pretty much the exact same size and their playing styles in HS look very similar. I know Moore was a top 250 recruit primarily as a WR but he wasn't ever considered a natural pass catcher. Then looking at the way Purdue used Moore looks a lot like how I could see Satterfield using Juju this fall as they lined Moore up all over the field using using pre snap motion to create miss matches with the defense, quick hitting routes such as slants and Qs, heavily involved in the screen game, and jet sweeps. It's also important to remember Juju was played DB in HS and was actually very productive flashing some decent ball skills. Kevin Harris also mentioned Juju taking slants the distance during his media availability and Juju has done nothing since then but make Satterfield think even harder of ways to get him on the field and numerous touches in space.

Rondale Moore HS Highlights:

Juju Mcdowell HS Highlights:

Rondale Moore Purdue Highlights:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News