ADVERTISEMENT

Just baffled at Coach Spurrier's leadership & direction of program

USCCOCKFAN

Jan 15, 2007
Finally after almost 2 months after the Clemson loss and a head coach that as absolutely done Nothing since to address the total wasted year , I am done . I have been a member on Gamecock Central for now 8 years ... Lifetime fan and season ticket holder since 1975 in football .. Went to first USC basketball game in our ACC tournament championship year in 1971 when i was 9 .I will always be a lifetime Gamecock .Love my Gamecock Baseball and what both hard working basketball coaches Dawn Staley and Frank Martin are doing there . I just am sick of his the lack of interest , laziness in recruiting , his carefree arrogance and making no changes on a defensive staff that total failed in 2014 . This staff his 3 to 4 coaches that are weak links and deadweight in recruiting .This staff is getting laps run around it in effort and recruiting .In state has Coach Sands acually done anything on the recruiting trail at all in 2 years .I am from and live in the upstate and its sickening to watch the head coach of a clown at Clemson and his football out work , recruit and market their school is sickening .Gamecockcentral is a awesome site .The staffs passion , coverage is 2nd to none . I am just sick of the season we had and the what Coach Spurrier has done in the almost 2 months after . No changes in staff , bad hires the past 3 seasons with inexperienced coaches Sands , Botkin & Adams . Adams is the only one that even puts effort in recruiting .Get ready for many more 6-6 seasons or even less . 7 decommits since fall . Trying to savage class with jucos is like patching a flat tire . May be quick attempt of a fix but 2 years down the road won't help .. Tennessee 's Butch Jones has already beat us twice and only getting better . Florida has new energy in a new hire and staff .Kentucky beat us and Georgia constantly reloads . Look for USC to soon fall to a constant 4 or 5 place East Finish. You can't keep winning with so much deadweight on your staff , a head coach and his laziness and lack of interest in trying to improve staff will kill Gamecock Football . I keep my mouth shut for almost 2 months and just have finally got feed up with Coach Spurrier's Stubborness and carefree attitude will bring Gamecock football back to where we were before . Like I said I love USC and their overall sports programs and where we are . I just don't get Spurrier's could careless and arrogant attitude about what's went on since the Clemson game .Sorry about the vent .

This post was edited on 1/13 2:43 PM by USCCOCKFAN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News