ADVERTISEMENT

Link... Frank Martin says Gamecock freshmen class is 'most talented' he's had

Didn’t he say last years team was the best shooting team he has had or some such thing?

Shooting wasn't really our problem last year, distributing it and defense were our problems. Frank Booker could flat out shoot the ball. That said, with 4 starters (5 if you count part time), we could make some noise.

We need no injuries and no stupid suspensions this season. If that happens I feel optimistic about having a good season.

When was the last time a coach said we aren’t going to be very good this year?

Shooting wasn't really our problem last year, distributing it and defense were our problems. Frank Booker could flat out shoot the ball. That said, with 4 starters (5 if you count part time), we could make some noise.

Why on earth would you ruin this thread with facts and sound rationale! We were so bad at point guard last year the ball had to go in to Silva and then to an open shooter.

I agree. Hopefully they won’t all be kicked off the team or transfer in 2 years

I believe you are correct, along with how Gravett was ready to really contribute.

Was that before or after Felder was kicked off the team? Gravett played PG out of necessity. I don't think that is the case this year.

The coaches need to do a better job of letting fan know where the team is at.

It is very dangerous to let a fan base think they are going to go X-X when it isn’t going to happen.

Just think about FB— if we though we were a 6-5 team then 3-3 wouldn’t have the fans so ticked off.

Well...
giphy.gif

It's not a real high bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT