ADVERTISEMENT

Lying Dan Mullen

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
Asked after the game why he didn’t stay and sing the Alma Mater, Mullen he had no idea the Florida Band was at the game.

Never mind the fact that the band performed a Gator walk for the team as they walked into the Stadium and do so at just about every home AND away game.

Granted it was a pissy gotcha question by the media, but damn, just don’t flat out lie when they got video.

He appears to me to be a paycheck guy like Muschamp. Don’t know what his buy in to UF and the community is.

He lost me when he blew his nose on the sidelines lol.
I KNOW people do that BUT not usually on natl tv and in front of thousands of people.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I KNOW people do that BUT not usually on natl tv and in front of thousands of people.
LOLOLOL!! So Ol Dan Blows without a doubt, huh?? I didn't see that, but hey, its all good!!

Let's not take away from our win. Dan is a great playcaller and that was a talented team we just beat. Give Shane and the boys credit for destroying their season and getting two coaches fired.

Asked after the game why he didn’t stay and sing the Alma Mater, Mullen he had no idea the Florida Band was at the game.

Never mind the fact that the band performed a Gator walk for the team as they walked into the Stadium and do so at just about every home AND away game.

Granted it was a pissy gotcha question by the media, but damn, just don’t flat out lie when they got video.

He appears to me to be a paycheck guy like Muschamp. Don’t know what his buy in to UF and the community is.

First sentence, last paragraph above - you nailed it!

Don't take it wrong, but ... do you all have any idea how much that kinda stuff happens on the sideline ? I'm not taking up for Mullin but really. He was a sought after HC when he left a pretty good job ay MSU.

If it has anything to do with hugging kids after the game, I'm not all that comfortable with them running around like that either.

I think it's best to celebrate the win over an SEC opponent.

Men
Outside
On a field
Physical confrontations
Pushing and tackling

Uncouth yes
It’s a man’s sport
It’s not a tea party

Maybe some want a more genteel sport?
Men being men. Sorry if it offends

Reactions: usc_nc
Men
Outside
On a field
Physical confrontations
Pushing and tackling

Uncouth yes
It’s a man’s sport
It’s not a tea party

Agreed, BUT do you really want to see yourself like that on YouTube for the rest of your life?

Men
Outside
On a field
Physical confrontations
Pushing and tackling

Uncouth yes
It’s a man’s sport
It’s not a tea party

It's gross.

Men have known to do much worse on the sideline😳…….granted before time of live cameras.
We even had one who shocked potted plants on Main Street, gvl……..we’re dawgs😂

Agreed, BUT do you really want to see yourself like that on YouTube for the rest of your life?
Really? People worry about meaningless crap like this in life? Hell yeah I'd love for them to have my very best, world championship-level farmer blow on youtube or whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT